MAC Nice Kitty - Hello Kitty

MAC Nice Kitty - Hello Kitty

4.6

on 4/20/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like how it gives your lips a hot pink sheen, however I was hoping it would be a little more pigmented as it is on the sheer side. I still love it though, has some lovely sparkle in it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this lipgloss! Over a nude l/s it really glows. I loved the colour it looked in the tube & the brighter the better imo. I was a tad dissapointed that it doesn't go on quite as bright as it looks, however its still gorgeous.

I haven't found anything else like this.

on 12/29/2009 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This lip gloss is very very nice , and the name says it too.
Even though it looks a little bit scary in the tube (fuchsia pink with a lot of blue glitter), it turns into a very nice, soft pink on my pigmented lips.
The texture is also great (I've heared that a lot of MAC lip glosses are sticky...well, this one doesn't seem sticky to me at all) and the packaging is adorable. Too bad this is a LE. :-(

So the packaging it the best part to it, it is so cute but the color pay off sucks it is no different then a clear gloss with shimmer, it has no color to it at all. Which is a big let down I was very disappointed in this.

on 7/12/2009 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love the Hello Kitty lipglass! I bought this off of Nordstrom (online since I don't have a store near me) and I thought at first this would be a scary color, but after reading the reviews on here, you ladies convinced me! So, I did buy it, and it's a nice, suprisingly sheer, iridescent color, that looks great on me! I actually used it all up (in like 2 months which is really fast for me) and I had to swap for another one on here :)

on 8/7/2009 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the fact that it's Hello Kitty! The color is just a little lighter on my lips than it look in the tube. I like to put this on top of Strayin. But it also looks amazing over Way to Love!

In the tube Nice Kitty look like it may be a hard shade to wear since it looks pretty bright. Far from it. It is a light fuschia with blue sparkles. The texture of the Hello Kitty lipglass is different to that of the regular ones. They are lighter, more gooey and not as sticky as the regular lipglass. The shade shows up on the lips and it surprised me, as I thought it will be sheer once applied due to the light texture. Thumbs up.

on 4/26/2009 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was shocked when I saw the color in the tube and was skeptical at first but after I tried it...WOW. Love it. It is a sheer fuchsia pink that looks great on its own or layered on any color lipstick.

on 4/29/2009 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was very pleasantly surprised by Nice Kitty. Usually, hot fuschia pinks don't work on me even though I still try to make them. I am so glad I gave this one a chance because it did! I think it's because it is so sheer. It's definitely the perfect compliment to big bow. It doesn't look as good on me as my other flourescent pink lipglass, plus luxe, but it works!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this product so much, I bought a backup for it. I use it in combination with Big Bow l/s. The only problem with it is its staying power. You have to reapply several times throughout the day.