MAC Fun & Games - Hello Kitty [DISCONTINUED]

MAC Fun & Games - Hello Kitty [DISCONTINUED]
fun and games BPB hello kitty x MACBPB Fun&Games (MAC - HK)MAC

4.4

Found this at an outlet shop! The product is a nice peachy gold with some pink and even a slight terracotta colour!. Even as a beauty powder (which some people say is too sheer), I feel it has good pigmentation and can easily be built up for a lot of colour. I don't think this is a good colour for those with fair skin, but for more medium skin tones and those with a tan it would compliment the skin very nicely! The packaging is very cute and I would buy it again if looking for a peachy/pinky/gold cheek product.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This colour is a light peachy colour, that is also fairly sheer. On my light-medium skintone, it doesn't show up very well, but it looks great as a barely-there natural flush. For darker skintones, you might need to 'dig in' with your brush and layer it. I'm not a big fan of the packaging as the clear plastic part broke and I had to secure it with sticky tape. All in all, decent natural colour but there are better ones out there. (:

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Perfect mix of peach/pink/gold for me, NC43. Wish it wasn't limited edition but I haven't used to much so I'm okay. I find myself reaching for this often. Good for WOC with yellow undertones!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I hate how it was limited edition. I am running out of this so i just crushed it up and use it as a pigment and sometimes a blush

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a C2 and a NC20-25 Asian and this doesn't show up on me unless I really pack it on which if I have to do that, I'd rather not wear it. The clear plastic where the Hello Kitty logo is printed on always pops off from the black glittery part of the container on the lid so if I wore this it's not really safe for me to take out of the house and the colour doesn't really show up and it fades easily. I would not buy this again. :(

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Picked this up on a whim at my local CCO and absolutely love it! Gives a lovely subtle peachy colour to the cheeks and lasts all day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome, soft peachy, gold blush. I always go thru phases with blushes, from vivid bright pinks to muted soft peaches and all the inbetween colors along the way. And this is one of my all time fav's. When I wear this it gives me that "glow" like very few blushes do. The kind that makes you look like you just ran a mile or came in from a blizzard outside. This is a color that does not look like obvious blush, it's very light and subtle. I don't see any shimmer on my face when I wear this and it's soft enough to not be over the top. I have this in a palette with several other comparible blushes as far as similiar colors in the pan. Those include, Style blush as well as Spaced Out. I would def repurchase this if repromoted.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Gorgeous golden peach blush for light-medium skintones. It gives a great "glow" without looking orange at all. The texture is like butter - so soft and blendable.

Lovely blush. Gives you this beautiful peachy / golden sheen. The colour in the pan is beautiful but might look scary for fairy skin ones but trust me with a light hand you will get the best result. I think this is the blush I make the most use of. I swap between this one and NARS Deep Throat which is also a beautiful coloured blush.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful beautiful beautiful golden peach shade! I received this in a swap and its just gorgeous! It is a beauty powder blush so it is finely milled powder blush that also is iridescent. It doesnt show up orange at all on me. Just a beautiful peachy gold. Reminds me of Chanel Reflex (which is now discontinued) For reference I am NC 35 and NC in Summer.