70%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

This is a pale peach with a pearl finish. I though it looked too light on my pale lips at first, but then I realized the pearl is flattering and it's a good lipstick for summer. Too light for me the rest of the year.

About reviewer (733 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

10 months ago

Peach Me is a frosty warm peach with no real pink tones. It’s a unique shade I haven’t really seen anywhere else. It’s definitely warm and would probably clash hard with cool skin tones (I think the pearl is gold-ish). I don’t find it too frosty, but the formula is a little patchy and the frost doesn’t help when that happens. I find Peach Me a touch sheer (which works in its favor) and easy to wear despite the formula flaws. If it had the same formula as Blushed, another Revlon frost, then it would be PERFECT.

About reviewer (542 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I've only used this lipstick a handful of times and I just had to throw it out today. I like the colour. I think it's a very wearable peachy nude colour that looks very nice on my skin! And I love the Super Lustrous line in general; they're affordable, feel good on the lips and come in nice classic packaging. But this colour is CRAZY PATCHY ON ME and emphasizes every line on my lips. Not a flattering look.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrown

6 years ago

Great Neutral Peach shade to wear on it's own or another way I love to wear this is under/over a nude base lippy (covergirls buffs in 930 or 935) so you have some color to the lips and not the stark concealer look. I also love wearing this with either a green, teal or Jade eye color with brown or black liner the color is so subtle that it adds to your look without taking over like a more strong Coral or orange will. The super lustrous line has so many great colors like that that will stand on their own as well as blend with other lipsticks. There's no taste but there's also no nasty waxy plastic smell that some of the DS brands have like L'Oreal has. If you're looking for a neutral peachy shade and don't want to break the bank try this line or some of the other colors.

About reviewer (268 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

6 years ago

the color is beautiful but this lipstick emphasis every flaws on my lip it last on my lip 4-5 hours

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 years ago

Great retro yet wearable yellow based (not pinky) frosty peach which looks really nice with a nude liner. Actually looks great paired with navy eyeliner and a peach cheek. Very wearable shade of peach for warm skin tones.

About reviewer (500 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

The Peach Me shade is a very pretty peachy pink color with a pearly finish. It looks fresh and presentable. I will get much use out of it in the spring and summertime. The lipstick is very moisturizing and feels nice on my lips. The color lasts about 3-4 hours and leaves a nice tint of color on your lips as it's wearing off. I think this is a very flattering color on any skin tone. I definitely recommend this!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Relaxed, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

One of my favorite every day lip colours . It's a muted peach color with pink and gold reflects. I love wearing this because the slightly pearly finish totally brightens up my face and makes me look more fresh ! It's not the most moisturizing lipstick, but some chapstick or lip balm underneath always fixes that problem.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

Why am I just finding this lipstick now?! The Pearl finish is gorgeous. It's a peach color with pink undertones w/ a slight gold lustre. If your lips are a bit darker naturally then you too will be pleasantly surprised by the color...when applied. Honestly, It scared me when I swiped it on my hand and I usually return it if it doesn't pass that test but luckily I went for it and swiped it on. I will NEVER be without this lipstick. Love it!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

8 years ago

This lipstick surprised me. It's a laid back peachy coral that looks wonderful on my NC50 skin. I love how it looks great alone or with gloss. It's my everyday lippie. I wear it for work, smokey eyes, or whenever I want to kick it.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age36-43