Uploaded by omgitsapanda

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/22/2016

Love the scent and wine is supposed to be great as anti - oxidant . It seems to be less moisturising for me but it's good for my combi skin . As usual MBD mask leave my complexion clear and hydrated ,

About reviewer (520 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Jul/01/2013

The smell reminds me of grape candy mixed with wine (or, yeasty smell). It doesn't really offend me but I'm not a big fan of this aroma.

The mask sheet is very thin, and if you are not careful enough it is very to rip apart. The mask has a lot of essence, and it's very hydrating. It is still dripping wet after putting on your face for 20 minutes. I don't see …

About reviewer (319 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

Oct/09/2012

This mask was very pleasant to use and it made my skin feel really nice and soft. However, two days after I used it, my face broke out in tiny pimples on my nose and chin. So sad, because I had really enjoyed it otherwise!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

fromsuukyi

Sep/08/2012

The mask claims to firm/tighten the skin. I think this is true, since right after using this mask my face feels tight and somewhat uncomfortable. Although it's soaked in essence/serum, the mask isn't too moisturizing for my combination/dry skin. My Beauty Diary makes very awesome masks (such as Aloe, Royal Bird's Nest, Arbutin), but this isn't the best one that I've used.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Mar/16/2011

SUPER FUN mask. I love these sheet masks. I love the idea that this one detoxifies. I did it and so did my hubby...OVER his beard! haha. So much fun to do together, and i love the way it left my skin feeling.

LOVE my beauty diary masks!!! YAY...hard to find, order online. OR...swap with a generous MUAer!

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Mar/09/2011

Smells like wine or grape juice. For me, the scent is bearable. As with other My Beauty Diary Sheet Mask, it is soaked with essence. It does have some moisturizing properties, but it does not have any brightening effect. I did notice a slight tingling feeling during use. Not my favourite out of My Beauty Diary collection.

About reviewer (189 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

Jun/15/2010

You basically get what you paid for with MBD masks. They are cheap and they make your face feel pretty good for a couple of hours, but that's it, no lasting effects. This red wine masks moisturized my face while it was on, and my skin felt pretty smooth and soft after I took it off too, but the next day it was back to normal. Maybe the effect would be more apparent if I used it everyday …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Apr/13/2010

I'm not too fond of the smell of this mask. But it does leave my skin very moisturized, hydrated, and supple. I don't feel the need to moisturize after using this. I'm not sure if it brightens or whatever, but my skin does feel better.

I do like the MBD line cause they all moisturize and make my skin pretty happy. Its the different smells that just get to people.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

fromLils88

Aug/05/2009

Truth be told, I do not find any of the MBD masks to give me any extraordinary effects but I do love the Red Wine as it has a really nice grape-y smell. I use the masks more for relaxation and probably a bit of hydration and nothing much else so this is good enough for me.

You'll love this is you like grapes or Ribena =)

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

fromxcutie

Jun/17/2009

The smell is a little sickening somehow... It smells like grape candy mixed with a hint of yeast, which is a sickening combination.

Aside from that, this mask didn't really show much result. It didn't really whiten, but it did make my skin dewy and moisturized. Among the MBD masks, this one just doesn't stand out much so I probably won't repurchase.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure