Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Tribehenin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hematite Extract, Malachite Extract, Azurite Extract, Nephrite Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel Ferment Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Citrus Junos (Yuzu) Peel Extract, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Isostearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Methicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

on 3/20/2013 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I like it!
My problem is not so much the dark circles - I have very visible veins under my eyes. I have tried expensive and cheap concealers. This one does not crease into the under-eye wrinkles. Coverage is not full, but I like it better than full-coverage caky more pigmented concealers. It's discontinued. Too bad.

on 6/11/2012 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This was just really a meh product for me. At first I really liked it and was enamoured with the click packaging, and the fact that it didn't stick or crease around the eyes, but now I've tried the maybelline click pen which has loads of illuminating properties, I'm not really that sad that I've run out of this.

on 5/19/2012 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Far too thin and didn't cover by dark circles. It's great for mid-day touch ups while at work, but otherwise, far too thin to serve as a concealer.

on 5/17/2012 2:12:00 PM

I bought this at my local Fred Meyers. It's not bad at all. It covers decently w/o looking thick. I does crease, though, but then again, I have crepey skin under my eyes (oh, the joys of aging!), so I can't blame a DS product for not performing like cosmetic surgery. I find that this works best used on its own. At first, I put this on top of eye cream, but that thins out the product and makes the coverage less effective. What I do is apply this with a small foundation brush (Bamboo, I think). It works a lot better than patting it on with my finger. Eyeliner does not slip around over this.

I'd like to share a tip that works really well for me. Instead of putting eye cream under my concealer, I just use the concealer alone. Then, once I finished doing my face, I use Garnier's Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller Ultra-Lift. Make sure it's the Ultra-Lift because it's not drying at all. I roll a bit of the product on my ring finger (not directly on my under eye) and gently pat it on my concealer. It's a clear liquid, so it does not alter the color, and since it's not at all greasy, it does not make the concealer budge (provided it's fully set). I found that this helps to soften the creases and lines and keep the under eye skin from getting too dry. Also, for some reason, it works much better if I pat it on top of the set concealer, instead of using it under. Depending on how often you do this, you might have to re apply concealer. Since I'm retired, I don't usually wear MU for too long a time. I keep a roller of this in my handbag especially for this purpose. I also use it when I don't wear MU because I like the way it feels and it moisturizes my under eye skin w/o being greasy.

Forgive me for doing a review-one-give-another-free, but I only did it because this is a system that I use only with concealers. I hope it helps. :)

on 5/5/2012 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I only tried this through the CVS sale everyone seems to mention in their reviews.

For just a few dollars, this is a wonderful no fuss concealer! It is great at brightening my undereye area and provinding coverage that looks natural and not so made up. It blends well into the skin. I use both 002 [under the eyes] and 003 [for the face, etc]. I have gone through 2-3 tubes of these, and they are definitely getting harder to find! Although, I did pick a few up from the recent Rite Aid sale this past week.

I did notice that Revlon has a new concealer [maybe] whose packaging is similar to this. I must try it out! Hopefully, its the same formula with just a different name and packaging. It'd be a shame if they truly stopped manufacturing this product.

To me, this is like the DS version of YSL's touche eclat, in the idea and look of the product. I don't know for sure how they measure up because I have never bought the touche eclat. But I will definitely keep buying this concealer as long as I can find it =]

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Found this on sale for a dollar at rite aid. I was in need of concealer since I just ran out and grabbed the cheapest thing I could find. I don't really no about the "age defying" part since I'm 18 but the consistency seems nice and it blends well. Unfortunately the lightest color is still a tad dark on me, and I like concealer to be a teeny bit lighter than my skin. Overall not bad if the color was lighter I wouldn't have a problem with it. It's not great for concealing blemishes and i find that in certain areas it wears off a little to easy.

on 1/12/2012 1:11:00 PM

I used the Fair 0 color.

Discontinued! Whyyyyyy? I haven't tried the similar spa concealer that they have, but this was great for my coloring after I'd tried Phys Formula and a few others. Never broke out. Decent coverage, blended great.

I bought some online at Target to stock up, but in the meantime have been using Korres concealer that I bought at Sephora, which is pretty decent, although you need a brush, as opposed to the stick/brush combo that the Revlon one has/had

CVS does not carry this anymore, but you *might* luck out at Walgreens if they have anymore in stock. continued >>

Let me start off by saying that this is one of my HG makeup items. It gives me amazing coverage, and totally brightens up the area where I put it. I love the packaging since it is so slender and slick, but I dont really like the brush tip. You see, sometimes you get too much product in thr tip, which causes it to be too flimsy to use and then the product drys up so you have you clean it... thats all.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Loved it for under eye circles. It was slightly runny, but when patted in, it became good and dried. The color was good, it didn't look overdone. I'm not too fond of the packaging though. It's a cute idea, but it gets dirty easily and needs to get cleaned frequently. Still a good product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I would buy this again if I found it for 75% off price (or even 50% off) i got it for otherwise it doesnt wow me enough to pay full price (which was about $12 or so at wags). It has a nice soft brush which was scratchy at first until I drenched the tip with the concealor. I have this in 002. I am NC25. It is a smidge lighter than I prefer but it isnt bad to work with. I use it under my eyes and around my nose then dot some on my cheeks where it gets ruddy. It lasts most of the day which is nice. It doesnt accentuate any flakes but I tend to keep my skin exfoliated so that probably helps quite a bit.