4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

MAC Creme Cup is a gorgeous and girly light pink. I always wear it with Rimmel lipliner in ‘Eastend Snob’. I am very pale skinned and it looks so pretty. I feel this would look beautiful on all skin tones. Texture and wearability is typical for cremesheen lipsticks. Smooth, creamy but does need reapplied throughout the day. Delicious sweet vanilla MAC scent. Pretty light pink lipstick with creamy & smooth formula. One of my favs!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

80% of my lippie collection consists of plummy mauves, or MLBB nudes that lean more pink.. Creme cup leans very peachy pink toned on me for some reason (I'm very neutral N25) but I really do like it, it's a nice change. I love the finish, and feel on my lips of the Cremesheen formula, and have a ton in this formula. Of the over 100 MAC lippies I've purchased over the years, I've only been disappointed in 2 ( velvet teddy, and honey love)that felt very gritty, so the quality is there for sure.. Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

This gives me the perfect nudey pink lip-makes my lips look so smooth! I have light cool olive skin and this looks nice paired with a more neutral lip liner (like MUFE 5C/Mac Stripdown) because it takes away the coolness. This looks especially amazing paired with a simple slightly defined eye. I only wish it were long wearing, but that would take away from the creaminess and lightness of the formula.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

2 years ago

it's a great all round lipstick except for me, it emphasized the lines in my lips. Color is a bit neutral.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

I got this lipstick for Christmas and love it! It's the perfect everyday cool toned pink for me. The formula is very moisturizing and has a slight sheen to it. The longevity isn't amazing, but that's expected with a creme sheen lipstick. So pretty!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

2 years ago

I’m totally dissapointed.Absolutely dissapointed.It looks horribly on my nw20,way too pale like I’m anemic and it collects in some sort of white milky supstance in lip lines.It washes me out completely.I’ll use this only to dab in the center of the lip while using other lipsticks.I love making ombre lips with Syrup and a bit of this.That’s the only reason I gave it 2 rating.I would have return it but my Mac doesn’t allow it.Anyway super dissapointed,rethink twice before buying it and try it.Since swatch on my hands looks pretty but when I put it on my lips with my natural lip color it’s horrible.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

2 years ago

This is one the flute lip products that I have tried (many) that works as a bright nude on my lips. Nude washes me out so I need something a slight bit brighter. After a years I have not yet use half of the bullet. $17 is a high price for a lippie, but I use a $2.00 lip gloss that I love (Black Radiance). 2 yrs use is not bad given the number of drug store and HE lippies I have tossed out. I will re purchase soon

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Kinky, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

3 years ago

I bought this with impression it would be a very good everyday first mac lipstick. I applied to my lips as one normally would but it settled into my fine lines and looked very light on me (bear in mind I am always the lightest shade). I had to figure out a way to make it work (it was expensive and I had seen it look so nice on so many people) so I decided to try lightly dabbing it into my lips and I find that this looks very nice and very natural. It smells nice and I enjoy the finish, I just think this colour isn't the best for pale people with pigmented lips. :)

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Disappointing for me, then again I'm not really a fan of lipsticks that are not matte so this is maybe why I don't like it. I find it to be a drying formula, not very long lasting & after hearing nothing but good things I am really disappointed.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

EyesGreen

4 years ago

This is a neutral pale pink. The cremesheen formula is opaque and creamy with a slight sheen. It's a pretty natural looking finish. It's a great classic and a solid choice. It does however melt and break very easily which is annoying. I've gone through two tubes of it. Currently I would not repurchase because I feel it's a bit paler than I'd like. I feel too teeny in it. I feel like I want to find the next shade darker, whatever that might be. If you have a suggestion please let me know! I'm thinking maybe Lovelorne...

About reviewer (545 reviews)

Age30-35