MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

4.3

on 12/15/2017 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I’m totally dissapointed.Absolutely dissapointed.It looks horribly on my nw20,way too pale like I’m anemic and it collects in some sort of white milky supstance in lip lines.It washes me out completely.I’ll use this only to dab in the center of the lip while using other lipsticks.I love making ombre lips with Syrup and a bit of this.That’s the only reason I gave it 2 rating.I would have return it but my Mac doesn’t allow it.Anyway super dissapointed,rethink twice before buying it and try it.Since swatch on my hands looks pretty but when I put it on my lips with my natural lip color it’s horrible.

on 11/22/2017 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is one the flute lip products that I have tried (many) that works as a bright nude on my lips. Nude washes me out so I need something a slight bit brighter. After a years I have not yet use half of the bullet. $17 is a high price for a lippie, but I use a $2.00 lip gloss that I love (Black Radiance). 2 yrs use is not bad given the number of drug store and HE lippies I have tossed out. I will re purchase soon

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this with impression it would be a very good everyday first mac lipstick. I applied to my lips as one normally would but it settled into my fine lines and looked very light on me (bear in mind I am always the lightest shade). I had to figure out a way to make it work (it was expensive and I had seen it look so nice on so many people) so I decided to try lightly dabbing it into my lips and I find that this looks very nice and very natural. It smells nice and I enjoy the finish, I just think this colour isn't the best for pale people with pigmented lips. :)

on 6/4/2016 7:03:00 PM

Disappointing for me, then again I'm not really a fan of lipsticks that are not matte so this is maybe why I don't like it. I find it to be a drying formula, not very long lasting & after hearing nothing but good things I am really disappointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is a neutral pale pink. The cremesheen formula is opaque and creamy with a slight sheen. It's a pretty natural looking finish. It's a great classic and a solid choice. It does however melt and break very easily which is annoying.
I've gone through two tubes of it. Currently I would not repurchase because I feel it's a bit paler than I'd like. I feel too teeny in it. I feel like I want to find the next shade darker, whatever that might be. If you have a suggestion please let me know! I'm thinking maybe Lovelorne...

on 4/24/2016 7:53:00 AM

I'd have given it 5 stars if the coverage and staying power were slightlybetter. The colour is quite a natural cool toned pink, perfect for an every day look. the formula is creamy and light which makes application easy. the opacity is good at first but it does go a little patchy on my lips rather quickly and it doesn't really last through meals.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Mac's Creme Cup is a beautiful cool toned pink that is great for everyday wear. I recall this being my 2nd ever lipstick from Mac and I still love it despite adding more shades to my collection. Nice slightly blue based pink on my pale Nw10 collection that seems to brighten up my whole look. I can imagine this would be more of a nude pink for those with deeper complexion.This is a cremesheen formula so it is moisturizing and easy to wear although it doesn't last the longest time. I have also heard this is very comparable to Angel but I haven't felt the need for both. Overall another winner that I plan on repurchasing in the near future.

on 3/5/2016 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Being a fair-skinned blonde -- I have read dozens of reviews that this is the must-have shade for me. I finally purchased it and it is quite beautiful. It's a blue-toned baby pink --- but darn it -- it is just too pale/pink for me. The only way I can wear this is applying it lightly to my lips and then dabbing my finger over it to mute it out. I'm sure it will be fun for spring and summer, but for now -- I think this will last me forever since I will only lightly use it.

on 2/8/2016 8:41:00 AM

Much too light on my skin Nc20 , like the cremesheen formula but it's just too pale and makes me look washed out, prefer Angel

Creme cup is my all time favorite lipstick! I am between an nc20 and nc25 so I'm fairly pale but with rather darkly naturally pigmented lips which I hate! So I like lipsticks that can lighten up the natural color of my lips without looking too nude. Creme cup is the perfect light pink for my skin tone. This lipstick is not gonna last more than 3 hours at a time because of its cremesheen finish but I don't even mind. Some people say it's the same color as angel and you don't need both but I disagree! Angel is similar but definitely darker, and I do prefer creme cup.