MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

4.3

on 6/4/2016 7:03:00 PM

Disappointing for me, then again I'm not really a fan of lipsticks that are not matte so this is maybe why I don't like it. I find it to be a drying formula, not very long lasting & after hearing nothing but good things I am really disappointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is a neutral pale pink. The cremesheen formula is opaque and creamy with a slight sheen. It's a pretty natural looking finish. It's a great classic and a solid choice. It does however melt and break very easily which is annoying.
I've gone through two tubes of it. Currently I would not repurchase because I feel it's a bit paler than I'd like. I feel too teeny in it. I feel like I want to find the next shade darker, whatever that might be. If you have a suggestion please let me know! I'm thinking maybe Lovelorne...

To Read all 426 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/24/2016 7:53:00 AM

I'd have given it 5 stars if the coverage and staying power were slightlybetter. The colour is quite a natural cool toned pink, perfect for an every day look. the formula is creamy and light which makes application easy. the opacity is good at first but it does go a little patchy on my lips rather quickly and it doesn't really last through meals.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Mac's Creme Cup is a beautiful cool toned pink that is great for everyday wear. I recall this being my 2nd ever lipstick from Mac and I still love it despite adding more shades to my collection. Nice slightly blue based pink on my pale Nw10 collection that seems to brighten up my whole look. I can imagine this would be more of a nude pink for those with deeper complexion.This is a cremesheen formula so it is moisturizing and easy to wear although it doesn't last the longest time. I have also heard this is very comparable to Angel but I haven't felt the need for both. Overall another winner that I plan on repurchasing in the near future.

on 3/5/2016 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Being a fair-skinned blonde -- I have read dozens of reviews that this is the must-have shade for me. I finally purchased it and it is quite beautiful. It's a blue-toned baby pink --- but darn it -- it is just too pale/pink for me. The only way I can wear this is applying it lightly to my lips and then dabbing my finger over it to mute it out. I'm sure it will be fun for spring and summer, but for now -- I think this will last me forever since I will only lightly use it.

on 2/8/2016 8:41:00 AM

Much too light on my skin Nc20 , like the cremesheen formula but it's just too pale and makes me look washed out, prefer Angel

Creme cup is my all time favorite lipstick! I am between an nc20 and nc25 so I'm fairly pale but with rather darkly naturally pigmented lips which I hate! So I like lipsticks that can lighten up the natural color of my lips without looking too nude. Creme cup is the perfect light pink for my skin tone. This lipstick is not gonna last more than 3 hours at a time because of its cremesheen finish but I don't even mind. Some people say it's the same color as angel and you don't need both but I disagree! Angel is similar but definitely darker, and I do prefer creme cup.

This is a beautiful pinkish nude on my C2 skin. Pink nudes are my favorite. I love the color and I like the slight glossy look, which is why it's a cremesheen. It's gorgeous.

on 1/3/2016 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

N18-NC20 here. This was way too pale on my skin tone. It was a very light pink, and not in the flattering way. Perhaps if it were matte I'd liked it more, but the cremesheen finish made it look even brighter. Not for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Between Creme Cup, Angel, & Snob I pretty much have pale pink covered. I got another tube for myself for Xmas in a set that came w Boldly Bare lipliner & Cherry Blossom Lipglass. Gr8 combo! MAC has soooo-o many gud 1s this is def up there in faves. The bullet packaging is simple & futuristic; & the iconic vanilla scent I lurve!! I wish they had a Creme Cup Lipglass...Cremesheen is such a good formula but I'm also partial to frost. If you want something brighter then St Germain, if something more conservative then Angel. This is a def repurchase as long as they keep making it. Modern, fresh, fun, youthful twist on pale pink. This is a gr8 alternative to nudes. I am NC15/20 LLL light brown hair grey eyes. MAC is my fave!!