L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Duos

L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Duos
L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Singles & DuosL'Oreal Infinite Duo Eyeshadow -

3.6

on 5/16/2013 10:30:00 PM

Pretty good drug store shadow but the color is not as intense as the HIP line. It does make a difference but if you like a softer wash of color than the HIP shadows then you might like this better.

on 4/13/2013 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I have it in Rose Buds and Forest. I just love Rose Buds which is a pale pink and a pale green and now I find it is discontinued. What a shame. I use the dark part of Forest as my 3rd color with the Rose Buds.

I have the duo Peach Parfait; I believe this particular one may be discountinued, which is a shame because it is one of my favorite combinations, and I would almost call it an HG (which is pretty rare)! (I may have found a dupe for it in the Black Radiance line, with the Bold/Beautiful duo.)
I bought this back in 2006 in good old Walmart for about $4+.
Peach Parfait has a matte light peach and a shimmery dark orange. The light peach is slightly chalky, but I haven't had much trouble with it, especially with a primer. They are both quite buttery smooth and don't require very much effort to wear well.
These two are beautiful with my gray/blue eyes and even without a primer, they show up as a nice wash. I love to use this duo almost all year round (spring, summer and fall). ^^ It is very natural and seems to illuminate my eyes. It would work well for lighter tones and better with a primer for darker tones.
I would definetly reccommend it if you can find it!

on 3/21/2010 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

I have this in Tahitian Teak (taupe and dark taupe) and Seaside (light green and peach). The Tahitian Teak is a nice palette, the colours are slightly chalky but are still fairly pigmented. The Seaside palette is REALLY chalky and the colours are hard to blend and not pigmented much. The powders are not soft at all and not very pigmented. I bought three of these at The EX for a really cheap price so I didn't lose out too much.

on 2/4/2009 8:26:00 PM

I'm pretty happy with these duos. I used to have some of these duos in other colors. I didn't like the old ones, but I decided to tried these again since L'Oreal reformulated. Overall, the colors show up like what I see in the pan and they work well for the price. The powder is fairly fine and are medium pigmented (shows up well but are not crazy pigmented like some HiP products) but could be a little hard to blend. I have Bronze Star and Sterling.

Bronze Star contains a warm shimmery pale gold and a shimmery medium bronzey brown color. This duo works well on me for making a light, daytime smokey eye. Sterling contains a pale shimmery silver and a medium shimmery gray. I'm not sure this duo is suitable for my skincolor since it looks a little too makeupy on me if I only apply these two colors. I'll probably try it with a soft pink to see if I could make it look less awkward. For reference, I have light, warm, Asian complexion (a N3 for L'Oreal True Match and about a NC20)

UPDATE: The final verdict is that anyone with a warm complexion should probably use Sterling carefully. The darker silver has a little too much blue in it so I can only apply lightly within the my crease (not all over the outer v) in order to prevent my makeup from looking garish.

UPDATE 2: I've found that these shadows can be very hard to work with if you have dry skin around the eyes. They will refuse to blend and make your eyes look crepey if the skin is not well-hydrated. I usually don't have this problem since I have oily skin, but I think the changing season is drying out my skin so my skin around the eyes is drier than usual.

Top Rated Eye Shadow