Kérastase Nectar Thermique

Kérastase Nectar Thermique
Nectar ThermiqueNectar ThermiqueKerastase Nutritive - Nectar ThermiqueKerastase Nutritive - Nectar Thermique

4.4

Aqua/Water, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Potato Starch Modified, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyquaternium-4, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Citronellol, Xylose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Royal Jelly/Royal Jelly Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 3/22/2019 2:49:00 PM

One of the best leave in products I have ever used. My hair is soft, shiny and protected. This product does not weight my hair down or leave it greasy. You only need a small amount about the size of a quarter. Well worth the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The best heat protector on the market!
I love the fact that it's a cream and it comes in a tube, I feel I have much more control applying product by rubbing it in than just spraying it over. Majority of liquid heat protectors have alcohol at the top of the ingredient list. My hair is very fine in texture and it can't coop with alcohols at all. It looks lifeless and brittle. This product is another story it moisturizes hair and gives it shine. My hair hasn't looked better in a very long time!
I'm using it for 6 months and there is a 2/3 left. Absolute must have!

on 11/17/2017 12:54:00 PM

I absolutely adore Kerastase products. I often switch between L’oreal professional and Kerastase products. This leave in heat protector is the best by far. Its light on my fine hair, it smells amazing and the blow drying time is quick!!! Also a bottle lasts for more that 12months.

on 4/10/2017 4:30:00 PM

I have used this product five times so far. I am not blown away but I do like it. It makes hair soft and shiny. I can't define the scent (flowery perhaps) but it is okay. This product is not the best at detangling and remember to use it sparingly if you have fine hair like I do - it will make your hair look dirty/greasy otherwise! As with all things Kérastase, not sure if it's worth the money to be honest. It's early days though, and I will continue using it in hope of a long-term result.

on 1/29/2017 3:52:00 AM

I like this as a blowout cream, it soften the hair, protecs and adds moisture. I will repurchase it

on 11/19/2016 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The absolute best air protector for dry thick hair, transforms into the silky hair you deserve!

on 9/21/2016 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

When I use this product as intended, it makes my hair heavy and greasy. Instead, I use a dime size amount on my ends AFTER I straighten my hair. It works better for me that way. My ends don't dry out anymore and it smells fantastic.

on 4/12/2016 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am on my second bottle with this heaven-in-a-tube wonder worker! I have been using it on and off again for maybe two years now.

My hair is fine, a weird (and annoying) mix of very wavy in the back and terribly straight in the frame of my face/on the outer layer - if that makes any sense at all? My hair does not work well with many styling products or treatments; my hair gets very heavy, dirty-looking and in desperate need for a cut. With this leave-in treatment my hair looks very healthy, it is soft and it dries very quickly (I do not use a hairdryer outside the winter season, but I still use this product). Drying my hair with a hairdryer without a product like this seems very harsh to me, and I have tried - and it looked terrible.

It has a strong fragrance, but I like it a lot, and it calms down pretty easily. The packaging is good, I have no problem with it, and in general this product gets no cons from me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Kerastase products and this one is relatively new for me. I got it to use right before I style my hair, which does dry out my hair quite a bit.

I also have frizzy hair when it is humid outside, so a product like Nectar Thermique is a must have in theory. I have used it for about couple of weeks now and must say that it does smooth my hair, make it feel softer - but overall the styling process is even a tiny bit difficult with it. I find myself reaching for hairspray right after, to calm down those frizzy bits - so I am not sure about the smoothing part. But on the other hand I do notice that my hair doesn't break as easily, it does look nice with this cream alone and now I actually run it through my hair on lazy weekends, where I just want to embrace a natural hair wave that I have to my hair. When I straighten it though - I now use other products.

Overall a nice product, I will use it up but not re-purchase. You can read more about other Kerastase products in the range through a review below. Hope it helps!

on 4/17/2015 2:46:00 PM

I don't usually go out of my way to write reviews, but this is literally a HOLY GRAIL product for me. I genuinely could not live without it. My hair is fine and very easily damaged; 2 years ago when I started using this, I had enough of how damaged and gross my hair was after bleaching the ends. I love styling my hair so my hairdresser told me a good heat protectant will make all the difference. This moisturizes your hair so well and provides that "barrier" as my hairdresser calls it between your hair and heat. It's lightweight and doesn't leave my hair greasy at ALL. I've been recommending this product to everyone who frequently uses heat and wants to keep their hair healthy!! I use it every time after I wash my hair; once it's dried a bit but still slightly damp, I apply about a pea-sized amount to all of my hair (concentrating on the lower half). I bought it 2 years ago and still haven't had to repurchase, so it really goes a long way!!

Popular Styling Products