Manicare Pimple & Blackhead Remover

No Image

4.4

on 8/16/2014 12:49:00 PM

Great for removing anything in a physically gruelling manner. I prep my face first with a steam, so it can extract more easily.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I cant live without this. I agree with the first reviewer, it does get addictive. I only use this on my nose, and nose bridge and lower middle forehead. To me this feels like detoxing my nose from whiteheads. I usually do this once every fortnight, along with a good skincare routine. I hardly get pimples or breakout now.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love it-I picked one up at Trade Secret (FYI-tuesdays before 11am their products are 20% off). Anyway, painful but great at getting them out.

on 8/22/2006 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i couldn't find the tweezerman one so i bought this one at walmart. forgot what brand i think it's an orange package. anyway for 2 bucks it sure does remove a lot of stuff. i suspect there's an easier way that doesn't hurt your skin ..

on 2/9/2005 3:21:00 AM

This product is great! It helped to extract blackheads that I did not know existed *shudder* It's kinda addictive watching the grime oozing out from the pores, and your left with a feeling of satisfaction.

Popular Face Skincare Products