Neutrogena Norwegian formula Lipcare spf 20

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

4.7

Ricinus Communis, Paraffin, Cera Alba, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isohexadecane, Titanium Dioxide, Bisabolol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Candelilla Cera, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propylene Glycol, BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Aacid, Parfum

on 5/22/2014 6:53:00 PM

I'm onto my 4th of this beauty.

1. It doesn't make me dependent on it, I don't use it for a few days I don't end up with really dry lips.
2. I find it really plumping, gives my lips a boost
3. No scent, hate scented lip balsm/lipsticks.
4. SPF very handy
5. Works under lipsticks great for it you want to make the lipstick more sheer.
6. Goes on easily and gives a nice subtle sheen.
7. Lasts for ages so good value (2.80ish in the UK)
8. No breakouts around my lips and I react to many things.
9. Simple unfussy packaging that works, had one in my bag for ages, no cracks, lid doesn't come off. It just works.

I'm really reluctant to give out HG status but this product is flawless and gets awarded HG.

on 8/25/2010 10:44:00 AM

From long time i was looking for some spf in lip balm but all lip balms have low spf then i want it and the texture was making my lip like ghost lips :)))
I moved in Germany and yayyy..i found this amazing lip balm and so cheep.And i will post here few things i discover and i love it or hate about it.people must know before buying:
The lip balm i got is in english and french and i got it Germany lol..and is saying norwegian formula but made in France.I dont mind at all,all my face skincare prods made in France are high quality
-the texture is like vaseline,but more white
-the feeling is like vaseline but is letting more moisture when i take it off with napking and apply lipstick..and yes i love more then vaselline
-is having a decent smell..like candys..but not sure,my nose is out of use beeing on same alergy reactions
-no white residues..or other type of things left after aplication
-also no oily look or greasy or something..
I dont have any cons yet..but if i will update it
Overal rating 5becouse is really good and cheep for the spf 20 and nice moisturizing job for all day.
I will buy it always for under sunprotection.Great product!

on 4/5/2009 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this. The fact that contains SPF is great especially for the summer months. It leaves lips moisturised without looking oily or pasted. It gives a subtle sheen to the lips. It worked good even under lipsticks or glosses.
What i'm not really keen on is the smell considering it contains a BIT of perfume they could at least make it more pleasant smelling.
It lasts quite a long time and it is relatively cheap.

Top Rated Lip Treatments