Neutrogena Norwegian formula Lipcare spf 20

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/12/2011 12:46:00 PM

How can I not have reviewed this before?!
LOVE this. Best lipbalm I have ever used (and am currently alternating with creme de la mer lipbalm which I think isn't as good... but comes close ;)
Is kind of a thick-ish opaque white stick which goes on clear and smells just like the hand cream, not overly strong though.
Hydrates well and I rarely get dry flaky lips these days. If I don't have it, I miss it dreadfully. Have one at work, one at home and one in my bag!

on 6/11/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This actually works. It's not just one of those lip balms that look and smell cute but don't do squat. It tastes a bit strange but my lips feel and look way better when I use it so...5 stars.

on 3/19/2009 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It's great to find a decent lip balm with a high SPF. I prefer the stick form over tubes and tiny jars. I like the formula: it doesn't feel waxy, it absorbs well and feels adequately moisturizing. But what I dislike is its fragrance: it smells and tastes very unpleasant. I probably won't buy again, if I find an equally good chapstick with as good an SPF as this one minus the annoying scent. But until then, I'll definitely be using this every day.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis, Paraffin, Cera Alba, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isohexadecane, Titanium Dioxide, Bisabolol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Candelilla Cera, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propylene Glycol, BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Aacid, Parfum.

Top Rated Lip Treatments