Neutrogena Norwegian formula Lipcare spf 20

No Image

4.3

on 2/2/2009 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been looking for a lip treatment with an Spf, and now I have found it! My lips was soo dry from the cold weather, and this was one of the few thing that did help and didn't make it worse or drier, and that my lips did get addicted to.
Abit more expensive than other lip treatments but it works so that is an plus for me.
I do think that it has both UVA/UVB protection. The main sunscreen ingridient is syntetic and mostly UVB but it contains Titanium dioxide and that protects both UVA/UVB.
The taste is funky. Contains fragrance (?!) but nothing bad. My HG liptreatment.

on 3/19/2009 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It's great to find a decent lip balm with a high SPF. I prefer the stick form over tubes and tiny jars. I like the formula: it doesn't feel waxy, it absorbs well and feels adequately moisturizing. But what I dislike is its fragrance: it smells and tastes very unpleasant. I probably won't buy again, if I find an equally good chapstick with as good an SPF as this one minus the annoying scent. But until then, I'll definitely be using this every day.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis, Paraffin, Cera Alba, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isohexadecane, Titanium Dioxide, Bisabolol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Candelilla Cera, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propylene Glycol, BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Aacid, Parfum.

on 4/5/2009 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this. The fact that contains SPF is great especially for the summer months. It leaves lips moisturised without looking oily or pasted. It gives a subtle sheen to the lips. It worked good even under lipsticks or glosses.
What i'm not really keen on is the smell considering it contains a BIT of perfume they could at least make it more pleasant smelling.
It lasts quite a long time and it is relatively cheap.

on 3/15/2010 6:10:00 PM

Great, effective and cheap! I use it by itself when I want to moisturise my lips and under the lipstick. It does a very good job (especially considering the price). High SPF, the taste/smell is pleasant and I would definetely repurchase.

on 5/13/2010 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This prouduct is amazing. It has a great mositurizer quality and does not look weird. It work amazing underneath lip stick or lip gloss. It also has spf which is so good!

on 8/25/2010 10:44:00 AM

From long time i was looking for some spf in lip balm but all lip balms have low spf then i want it and the texture was making my lip like ghost lips :)))
I moved in Germany and yayyy..i found this amazing lip balm and so cheep.And i will post here few things i discover and i love it or hate about it.people must know before buying:
The lip balm i got is in english and french and i got it Germany lol..and is saying norwegian formula but made in France.I dont mind at all,all my face skincare prods made in France are high quality
-the texture is like vaseline,but more white
-the feeling is like vaseline but is letting more moisture when i take it off with napking and apply lipstick..and yes i love more then vaselline
-is having a decent smell..like candys..but not sure,my nose is out of use beeing on same alergy reactions
-no white residues..or other type of things left after aplication
-also no oily look or greasy or something..
I dont have any cons yet..but if i will update it
Overal rating 5becouse is really good and cheep for the spf 20 and nice moisturizing job for all day.
I will buy it always for under sunprotection.Great product!

on 6/11/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This actually works. It's not just one of those lip balms that look and smell cute but don't do squat. It tastes a bit strange but my lips feel and look way better when I use it so...5 stars.

on 8/12/2011 12:46:00 PM

How can I not have reviewed this before?!
LOVE this. Best lipbalm I have ever used (and am currently alternating with creme de la mer lipbalm which I think isn't as good... but comes close ;)
Is kind of a thick-ish opaque white stick which goes on clear and smells just like the hand cream, not overly strong though.
Hydrates well and I rarely get dry flaky lips these days. If I don't have it, I miss it dreadfully. Have one at work, one at home and one in my bag!

It works ok. What I dislike it the greasy feel on the lips. If you put some lipstick on top too soon it will definitely slide off. And the smell is quite aggressive. To me it smells of old grandma's cream.
The packaging is simple is easy to use though.

best lipbalm i own..really good treatment if you have cracked lips..and the price is very good, too.

Top Rated Lip Treatments