Neutrogena Norwegian formula Lipcare spf 20

No Image

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis, Paraffin, Cera Alba, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isohexadecane, Titanium Dioxide, Bisabolol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Candelilla Cera, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propylene Glycol, BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Aacid, Parfum

on 3/24/2016 5:59:00 AM

Bought it because of all the great reviews, but I'm not impressed at all. With the stick almost finished, here's my opnion:

1. Formula, consistency: fine for me. It glides on smoothly, feels greasy enough to be comfortable but not too greasy either. Just two swipes is enough to cover my lips.

2. Taste/smell: I personally don't mind the smell, but I do think this one smells very 'chemical', it's not a nice scent. Again I don't mind, but I know that some people do. I usually don't mind the taste either, BUT this one tastes really bad to me, yuck! Whenever I have it on my lips I try really hard not to lick my lips or get any of the product inside my mouth, because it has this really bitter taste, urgh! I compare it to the taste of sun screen getting in my mouth during the summer.

3. Color: I feel it gives my lips a blueish hue, not healthy looking. Maybe it's because of the SPF? If I use it as a base for lipstick I don't mind, but when using on its own I really don't like the fluorescent effect!

4. Moisturizing: it's rather drying for me. Feels comfortable for a while but then it wears off and my lips feel even drier than before, while I don't even have chapped lips or anything. They're only a little dry, but this stick can't take care of it.

So all in all, I managed to finish the stick so it cant be that bad, but I won't repurchase!

It works ok. What I dislike it the greasy feel on the lips. If you put some lipstick on top too soon it will definitely slide off. And the smell is quite aggressive. To me it smells of old grandma's cream.
The packaging is simple is easy to use though.

on 8/25/2010 10:44:00 AM

From long time i was looking for some spf in lip balm but all lip balms have low spf then i want it and the texture was making my lip like ghost lips :)))
I moved in Germany and yayyy..i found this amazing lip balm and so cheep.And i will post here few things i discover and i love it or hate about it.people must know before buying:
The lip balm i got is in english and french and i got it Germany lol..and is saying norwegian formula but made in France.I dont mind at all,all my face skincare prods made in France are high quality
-the texture is like vaseline,but more white
-the feeling is like vaseline but is letting more moisture when i take it off with napking and apply lipstick..and yes i love more then vaselline
-is having a decent smell..like candys..but not sure,my nose is out of use beeing on same alergy reactions
-no white residues..or other type of things left after aplication
-also no oily look or greasy or something..
I dont have any cons yet..but if i will update it
Overal rating 5becouse is really good and cheep for the spf 20 and nice moisturizing job for all day.
I will buy it always for under sunprotection.Great product!

Top Rated Lip Treatments