Uploaded by tinkerrbelle

price range

Reviews

fromRudyP

May/17/2013

I love this and now the stores don't have it anymore! Does anyone know of a good substitute?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Oct/25/2012

I didn't like it much on my eyelids, but it's absolutely fabulous as a brow powder! Staying power is good and even better with primer.

About reviewer (324 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

Apr/24/2012

It's a really good matte eyeshadow. I usually like really heavy, smokey kind of eyes. And it's perfect for that. I also use it to fill in my eyebrows and it's great. It's smooth. It doesn't crease or flake on me. And I have really like saggy type of eyelids, so my eyeshadows and eyeliners usually crease.
It's also a very pretty brown.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromKatras

Feb/11/2012

Quite nice neutral dark brown, not too dark or red, although I did detect a touch of red which I'm not keen on (especially on my brows). I think what makes this brown so nice is the hint of gray, giving it a sultriness on the eyes and a wearability on the brows, especially on brown eyes like mine which don't really fair well with browns. What is really nice is that you can control the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (302 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Jan/08/2012

I love this eyeshadow! It's quite a neutral brown, so it would work well with both warm and cool skin tones. I have light, yellow tone warm skin, and it gives me a sultry smoky look.

Being a matte shadow, you do need to take the effort to blend, but the results are worth it. You need to build up the colour, but I feel this is for the best, since it allows you to blend better …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

fromnaedyn

Nov/05/2011

I love this eyeshadow, it has become a key item for my regular makeup routine. I use it not as an eyeshadow, but as a contour powder (I am NC44). It is a very fine powder and if you rub it between your fingers you will be able to appreciate the smoothness! It performs equally well as an eyeshadow and is a classic brown, suitable for crease-shading, eyelining and eyebrow lining. Will definitely …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jul/30/2011

Nice matte eye shadows are hard to find, and cheap ones are even harder. I've been using some from Urban Decay, but this works wonderfully and is only $4. I put it in the crease and use Wet n Wild's Brulee on my lid I would definitely repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (169 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Jul/06/2011

amazing color.. I use it for my sparse eyebrows :D

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Jun/04/2011

This is a soft dark brown matte eyeshadow which works really well as a crease color or even as a base for eyeshadow. It's pigmentation is only so-so but its very soft and its super cheap so you definitely won't regret buying it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

Mar/25/2011

I got this free with my rich mink revlon kohl eye( it was only $5 at winners) I put this on my eyes then the eyeliner and smudge it for an amazingly beautiful dramatic look. I really like the soft rich colour. and goes on so easily.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18