benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Samba-dy loves me

Filtered by hair type : Other
benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Samba-dy loves me

4.3

on 11/28/2009 2:52:00 AM

I went to the Benefits counter (at Macy's) and tried creaseless cream shadow in birthday suit and this color, I like this color better than birthday suit, the birthday suit is more brownish/beige than this one, this color is more pink/peach/beige all in one which I really like and it looks very natural and it have sheen to it. The claim about being creaseless is unfortunately untrue, I've used this shadow over my foundation and powder, but after a while the shadow does creases a bit. So now what I do is apply my foundation and powder as normal, then use an eye base, I'm currently using Mac paint pot in Ochre (which is a bit lighter than my skin color), then I apply the creaseless shadow on my lids and this make the color last and there's less creasing if non. I found that if I apply this cream shadow on my lids first and then proceed to apply a pink or peachy color powder eye shadow over it, the colors pops alot more compare to wearing the powder eye shadow by itself. So I like using this cream shadow if I like I wear pink or peach eye shadows . I would wear this cream shadow by itself for a natural look. I'm interested in other colors in this range as well, but it's sorta expensive for an e/s.

on 9/1/2009 9:22:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The texture of this is absolutely wonderful. It's super light and applies really smoothly. I'm NC25 and this works as a gorgeous base for me. On someone who is paler and cool this will likely show up as a light bronze wash. I'm always running late in the mornings and love the fact that this used all over gives me a brigh-eyed effect. As for creasing it only happened to me once I hit about 14 hours of having it on so I would say that this is pretty much as good as it gets.

on 1/31/2009 1:36:00 PM

From the Spring '09 collection that brought us Coralista, this is another potted creaseless cream eyeshadow in a pretty copper tan color. It's very very frosty, so if that's something you're concerned with, this one is not for you, but that stands for most of the cc's then. This one is superglam and can be worn alone with just black e/l, or would look great with other creaseless creams. I would describe it as a medium copper tan and so far I feel like I would def. purchase it again.