benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Samba-dy loves me

Filtered by age: 25-29
benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Samba-dy loves me

4.5

Samba-dy Loves Me is a gorgeous rose gold/champagney color. It's similar to Birthday Suit, but I actually like it better because it's warmer and rosier where Birthday Suit is taupey and cool. These shadows do crease on me if I don't wear a primer underneath, but I know people have different experiences there. I don't mind using a primer because I love how these look - just a simple, shimmery, pretty wash of color.

on 11/28/2009 2:52:00 AM

I went to the Benefits counter (at Macy's) and tried creaseless cream shadow in birthday suit and this color, I like this color better than birthday suit, the birthday suit is more brownish/beige than this one, this color is more pink/peach/beige all in one which I really like and it looks very natural and it have sheen to it. The claim about being creaseless is unfortunately untrue, I've used this shadow over my foundation and powder, but after a while the shadow does creases a bit. So now what I do is apply my foundation and powder as normal, then use an eye base, I'm currently using Mac paint pot in Ochre (which is a bit lighter than my skin color), then I apply the creaseless shadow on my lids and this make the color last and there's less creasing if non. I found that if I apply this cream shadow on my lids first and then proceed to apply a pink or peachy color powder eye shadow over it, the colors pops alot more compare to wearing the powder eye shadow by itself. So I like using this cream shadow if I like I wear pink or peach eye shadows . I would wear this cream shadow by itself for a natural look. I'm interested in other colors in this range as well, but it's sorta expensive for an e/s.