Clinique Turnaround Body Smoothing Cream

4.8

on 6/3/2011 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Amazing. Made the rough skin on my thighs smooth overnight. I can exfoliate that area with different scrubs, just a shower pouf, whatever, and nothing works to smooth the skin. This is so easy and effective, and it doesn't irritate my ezcema in the least. HG!

The only problem is that the cap is hard to get open - but that's just more annoying than anything else.

on 4/25/2011 4:07:00 AM

ALL my life I have had extremely dry, flaky skin on my legs with lots of in grown hair even if I scrub. I live in a tropical country & I cannot imagine if I lived in a country where theres winter. My skin would probably crack like my heels! I could easily peel the dry skin off and I've tried sooo many lotions & creams which is apparently good but NONE of them worked. The 1st application of the Turnaround Body Smoothing Cream and I could see a difference (I used it only on 1 leg to see the difference). After 3 applications, there already was a significant difference between my 2 legs. Dry flakes are now gone, much less in-grown hair and skin tone is completely evened out. How did I ever lived without this! Will definitely get it again!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product is meant to smooth as well as relieve dullness, and it works pretty well. It really does make your skin baby soft.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for several weeks and am on my second tube. It works great! It is unscented, absorbs quickly into a non-sticky finish, then gently exfoliates so that I end up with very soft skin. Even works great at smoothing my dry heels, something that I've tried just about everything for with not much success. It has also really lessened the itchiness I get in the winter. As promised by Clinique, it did even out my skin tone and does give it a nice glow. It's not very good as a moisturizer on its own, so when I need extra moisture I follow with Water Therapy Body Cream. The only downside to this product is the price. It's pretty spendy at $28.50 for 5 fl oz, however it is worth it and I'll definitely repurchase.

on 1/30/2009 8:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I tried this on the back of my hand at the Clinique counter recently and fell in love. The dryness and fine lines on my hand disappeared immediately and felt baby smooth. My husband went straight to the SA behind the counter to get me a tube and she had to search for one! Looks like this is one product that is already in demand.

Popular Lotions / Creams