Artistry Essentials Soothing Creme

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Artistry Essentials Soothing Creme

Water/Eau, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Phyllostachys Nigra Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Punica Granatum Sterols, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Spent Grain Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide 3, Beta-Sitosterol, Proline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Panthenol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 60, Pentadecalactone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Maltodextrin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Im going on my 4th jar of this cream. It is amazing specially at this time of the year where my sking starts to get dry. This is the best. I have purchased the 2 Artistry essentials product for balancing and for hydration I use the hydrating system from fall thru winter and the balancing thru the summer. I really like these products and recommend them to any one with combination skin like myself.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Amazing! I use an Acne system and sometime the salycilic acid is just too much and irritates my skin and to make things worse the spf in my acne treatment moisturizer sometimes breaks me out, since I've been using this I no longer get that burning sensation from from over dry skin, or the flaky dry spots where my pimples once were. Really good stuff, light, not too oily, skin just sucks it right up. For samples call 888-396-7436 ext. 2