Artistry Essentials Soothing Creme

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Artistry Essentials Soothing Creme

1 review

Water/Eau, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Phyllostachys Nigra Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Punica Granatum Sterols, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Spent Grain Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide 3, Beta-Sitosterol, Proline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Panthenol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 60, Pentadecalactone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Maltodextrin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Omg the essentials soothing creme hmm where do I begin! This stuff is wonderful I use this whenever I feel like my skin has been under a lot of stress and I also use this as the finishing creme for my Lil mini facials I do once a month ! It really sooths and hydrates skin with out the greasy feel and doesn't clog my pores or cause me to breakout which is a major bonus ! Only thing is I wish it was in a tube rather than jar for sanitary and air getting in purpose but at least it come with a spoon applicator !:)))