Sephora brownie

Sephora  brownie

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this very dark brown colour. It goes opaque with two carefully applied coats. It's dark enough that it may appear black in dim lighting but you can easily see the brown tinge in good light.

As for formula, it does result in tipwear quickly. I use Seche Vite topcoat over the top and it still chips and wears near the edges fairly soon. Still, I like the polish. I'm not sure if this brand is still available at Sephora as they've now partnered with OPI for their polishes.

on 10/1/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I love the big top/handle, so it's easy to hold and apply. I found 2 coats weren't enough for opaque coverage, had to do 3 full coats and top coat. Chips a little easier than Opi. It's a pretty color, good for autumn, but I don't think I'd buy it again.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/29/2009 5:13:00 PM

This shades belongs to the multi-action nail polish range. It's supposed to be hardening, stengthening & smoothing. I can't confimr or deny any of this, cause I haven't used it for that long.

I just wanted to say that this is a beautiful cream dark true brown shade. The first coat wasn't enough (mind you, I'm not an expert polish user) but after two coats the finish is creamy and opaque.

The lasting power is ok, so I'd def. repurchase this.

Popular Polishes