H & M Nail polish remover Vitamin E

H & M  Nail polish remover Vitamin E

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Acetone, Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Parfum, Alchohol denat., CL 17200, Benzophenone-3

on 3/5/2013 8:46:00 PM

Works perfectly - strongly recommended. I love it, does everything a nail polish should do. Oh, and it smells great!

on 4/29/2012 10:22:00 AM

It's cheap, it removes my nail polish like every other brand and the red one smells like strawberry candy! A good buy!

on 2/1/2012 4:37:00 PM

My go-to remover! This nail polish remover from H&M is reasonably cheap and works great compared to the price.

The remover comes in a clear plastic bottle with a screw cap and tinted liquid. It comes in two varieties a blue acetone free and a pink with vitamin E. I buy the pink one, as I prefer acetone removers. The remover smells quite fun, liker a super fake strawberry scent that covers up the smell of the acetone itself. Both the scent and the color fades after a while.

This is probably not the best remover around, but it is good enough for me. I can remove normal creme polish from all nails with just one cotton pad soaked in this stuff. Although it contains vitamin E, I don't really find it moisturizing. It is easily available (at all H&Ms with cosmetics) and it works. In Norway this remover costs $5 for a bottle (145 ml) which is quite cheap.

I usually stay clear of any cosmetic product made by H&M, they tend to lack quality and most of them end in the bin. The exceptions are eyeliner, nailpolish and nailpolish remover!
This nailpolish remover is regular remover in a plain cheap plastic bottle with a pink cap. The reason I buy this is because it's cheap. It works and gets the job done, but nothing more - there's no great smell (I've had strawberry nailpolish remover!) and even though it says Vitamin E on the bottle - that is supposed to rehydrate and strengthen nails - I have not noticed any difference! It's an average product to a bargain price, but I don't think I will repurchase as it doesn't offer anything extra!

Popular Treatments