MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Not a big fan, doesn't cover my dark circles, a lot of creasing too.

on 1/24/2017 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so I have about 8 massive spots on my cheek I'm not sure if it's acne but anyways I found this was amazing to cover them and it worked so well but I had to touch up threw out the day, then the next day I found the spots just got worse and bigger and my pores became massive!! It made the spots so much worse and now they are so big and horrifying not to mention my pores are so big now I would say if you are looking for coverage yes but if you want your skin to just get worse no!

on 10/9/2016 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Overall I liked this product. It has an amazing coverage and it lasts a really long time on your skin. Actually I used this (I've finished it) under my eyes where I have my biggest problem to cover up. I really had to moisturize my under eyes otherwhise it would have creased like hell and blend it very well with a beauty blender to not make it look cakey.
I think it's better for covering acne scars and anything like that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I never tried this as an under eye concealer. I'm using it to cover up my acne scars. I'm not sure how people are claiming that it covers acne scars beautifully, at least that is not happening with me. My mac foundation shade is nc42 (perfect match). But nc42 shade in this concealer is little light if applied directly but it blends well and matches my skin. However from acne scar concealing point of view, it provide semi coverage (about 60% coverage). Also it stick to my dry patches (that I got from acne medication). Overall not very happy with it.

on 12/18/2014 9:05:00 AM

Best concealer you'll ever have-
- Good, long lasting coverage
- They give you masses so you don't need to replace for a long time
- It's best for people that like to use thicker foundations
- It doesn't make your face look shiny provided that you pair it with the correct foundation for your skin
- It's perfect for covering up spots
- Best applied with a small concealer brush

on 7/31/2014 1:42:00 AM

This product will last you a lifetime, seems to me it never runs out ! I agree it does get a bit cakey under the eyes (make sure you set well with setting powder) but it gets the job done in concealing dark circles and other blemishes. Another note is that it'll tend to dry out. In the summer the concealer gets softer and easier to get with you brush or finger, although in the winter it gets harder and dryer. Overall it's very pigmented and i would purchase it again. I often use this to highlight my eyebrows and brow bone.

on 7/4/2014 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I bought this concealer for my dark circles but it creased under my eyes. Didn't like it. Returned it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

It's a pretty finish and full coverage with minimal product. It's very moisturizing. However, it has some waxes and emollients and such that can easily clog pores more than any antioxidant rich oil or any basic silicone. Use this for full coverage on non-breakout prone areas, like maybe under the eyes. Great for dryer non-breakout-prone skin, but not great for me or my purposes. Also, I have no idea if they run dark or not, but NC35 is waaay too dark for my tannish skin, so I couldn't use this on my under eyes, the one area of my face I don't break out from.

on 4/2/2014 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I love and hate this product. I love it because it comes in the perfect shade for me to conceal my dark eye circles. I hate it because it slips off my face over time and collects in the creases. Even when I use eyelid primer. And I also hate it because it gives me cystic acne if I get it on my face (as opposed to just under my eyes). Sigh. I'm going to continue using this because while it stays on, my eyes look so bright and gorgeous, but I will keep looking around for something else that doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't slip off my face.

This concealer is good but it shows my eye crease and thats the only bad part. that looks so ugly. besides that its a good buy! i love it it gives coverage and well its good it does its job! i love the packaging its small and convenient.