MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Erm.. Don't. Use. This. On. Undereyes. EVER! Looks flawless to begin with. The coverage is excellent. But you'll start to look like a wrinkley old leaf in no time. Even after baking with loose powder and applying with a damp beauty blender. Creasing can't be stopped. Save this one for your worst zits. It's amazing for that. I use NC42 which is an orange tone on me, as a colour corrector for my eye bags. Due to the very small amount I use, I don't experience any creasing when using under another liquid concealer. The packaging is very good. And brilliant for travelling. The coverage is pure magic.

on 1/14/2017 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I don't like the consistency. It's not creamy enough for me to use under eyes and that's where I mainly need concealer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

What the fuck MAC!!! I have just found out this amazing concealer has been discontinued along with my other beloved MAC studio tech foundation. Ive been using SF for a few years now. i bought NC35 and NC42 (im a NC40-42). I only use the NC35.
I have a small red birthmark that's about the size of a 5 cent piece on my left cheek. I've tried everything to cover it. dermablend-too sticky, youngblood-too thin, napoleon-wrong colour match, estee lauder-breakouts etc.
I've stuck with this as its very opaque, and stays put when i set it with mac mineralize skinfinish natural in medium dark. my skin can get pretty oily so im always blotting but this still stays put. will repurchase if i can ever find it again. Im so devastated its gone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really wanted to like this concealer! Bought it in the color NC 35 for my NC42 skin tone...I mainly use it under my eye..it does give me full coverage concealing my troubled spots but, it creases so much on me! I tried putting eye cream on first, and applying the concealer after 10mins and then setting it quickly with a powder (ELF HD powder or Airspun translucent powder) but still it always creases on me! Don't know what to do!! Can't even return cause I bought it a while back..but I barely used any product cause I always had the creasing problem!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My current favorite spot concealer and undereye concealer for everyday, I have it in NC35 which is the perfect match for me (the MAC makeup artist matched me NW40 which was too dark and orange and she claims it will conceal blemishes! Outrageous. Trust your own judgements, ladies). I barely touch my Pro Longwear one, which I use for full glam (highlight and contouring), because of this concealer. I recommend using a clean eyeliner brush (those thin, pointed ones) for spot concealing then gently blending it by tapping with a synthetic-hair blending brush that is densely packed (I use the Real Techniques eye blender brush). I find that tapping it with your fingers will take away the coverage.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has been my HG concealer for almost a decade! I've tried to use other concealers but this one has the best coverage by far! I wear NC42 and the best way to apply it is to warm it up a bit with your finger before you conceal. Be careful underneath your eyes, make sure you have hydrated under your eyes because this can sit in lines. Work your way up from under any bags or puffiness. I find this gives a smooth airbrush finish & since I have some acne scars this covers them perfectly! Price wise its worth it because of how little you need. I would definitely recommend it!

on 2/21/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Too cakey if in honest would be good for photographic makeup such as shoots or even at weddings etc but not for everyday. It is really harsh on your skin

on 1/29/2015 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in nc42. And this is my perfect shade all year long. I prefer to apply this with my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush and then blend lightly with my fingers. This can be used under the eyes, if you sone have many fine lines. But it much be set immediately. I prefer to use this for blemishes that aren't raised and extra dry.

I also like to use this to clean up under my brows. It's perfect for a natural highlight. For me anyways.

I love the packaging, and the consistency seems very thick upon first application. But with a light hand and fluffy enough brush you'll love this.

on 11/9/2014 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I absolutely adore this concealer! Purchased this around two months ago (shade nc45) the hopes of finding a product which would reduce the appearance of lines in my under eyes. It did this and more! Prior to using this, I'd use at least two concealer just to counteract the darkness of my circles but now I can use this on its own and be completely comfortable. I've been using this everyday for 5 months straight and I haven't even hit pan, love this stuff!

on 9/28/2014 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I did find this concealer quite thick and pigmented but it really did nothing to cover my dark spots when other my light weight concealer a do. It ends up looking too messy when I keep applying more and more to try make it work like it's supposed to but it really doesn't do it for me. However this concealer hasn't gone to waste because I use it to neaten the outer part of my brows after I fill them in and it works well like that :)