MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

I find this works best if I apply it with my fingers so the product gets warm and a creamy consistency. Covers my acne scars well enough and good for my under eye area. A little goes a long way. Other concealers I have tried do not have good coverage like this does.

I absolutely love this face makeup! I live in a very humid climate and my face gets oily but this product mattes it very nicely and has great coverage. Would recommend to anyone with normal to oily skin

on 10/15/2016 9:32:00 AM

I dont like this, its very drying and doesnt do much for me, its ok for if I have a spot that needs to be covered I bought it months ago, used it a couple of times until I bought a different concealer a few weeks later, I havnt used it much since. Maybe if I had acne prone skin id find it more useful.

on 3/2/2016 3:17:00 PM

This is holy grail concealer if you have acne problem or things to cover on your face. I've tried many different concealers from high end to drugstore and this is the best! but if you lookin for full coverage obviously.
First of all it deserves to money because even if i use this almost every single day for almost 7 months now and there's still half of the product left. Which is a pro after you gave all that money.
It's totally very full coverage concealer that can cover everything. If you don't need that much coverage just skip this one, there are lots of good medium-full coverage concealers in drugstore. But i got some acne scars and redness. Because i am acne-prone there are few blemishes always on my face and this stuff just erases all of em.
It also made me love some of the foundations that i thought very sheer coverage like mac face and body.
I love to use before foundation and it just basically makes you look flawless then you're good to go without even foundation. I definitely recommend to people who need full coverage.
Btw don't use this as a concealer+highlighter under your eyes or other places because it's very very thick consistency. Maybe only for dark circles. Don't forget less is more on this product.
I took better result with my finger i like to tap on and it's done!
Totally worth the money.

on 10/7/2015 2:34:00 PM

I love this stuff! It does not make me breakout and blends in nicely with a slight matte finish. It last for most of the day without touchups needed. I like the nc15 color because I am very fair, but it does not make me look too white. I usually dust on some powder bronzer for a little more color. SPF35 is nice to have. I do wear it over a sunblock anyway. It has a nice coverage, but I would not go as far to say that it is super coverage. Easy to use, a bit pricey but I would continue to buy it.

Price and packaging were fine, but I broke out SO badly from this. It took about 6 months and many trips to the derm to fix my skin after trying this, and I only tried it for about a month.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I wish the packaging was different.. The plastic clear part of my concealer popped out of the container and is no longer attached. But, the concealer itself is awesome. Does a really great job of covering my undereye circles without feeling or looking super cakey

on 8/21/2015 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Best concealer I've ever had will 100% buy again!!!! Covers my spots and blemishes with just a small amount would recommend to anyone especially people who struggle with their skin it's amazing and I take it everywhere I go 👍🏼

This is one of the best concealers I've ever used. It has such amazing coverage but it doesn't feel cakey on the skin. The packaging is also great as it is very small and compact and is great for travelling. The only bad thing is the price and it actually isn't that bad. I got mine at the airport so it was £12.90 but if you want to get it at a local Mac shop then it would be £15.50 which still isn't too bad if you're willing to pay that much but I would defenitely repurchase this and I would defenitely pay the price for it.

on 2/15/2015 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I have the NW25 and NC30 duo which is a wonderful match when mixed together, but also use both separately on different area. I have a whole face of stuff to conceal, from melasma to scarring and the odd blemish. Sadly this just isn't enough for me.

It's by no means a bad concealer, but I'd call it medium to med-full coverage and the longevity just doesn't hold up to a full day that I need it to. I've used it underneath and on top of powders, cream and liquid foundation, and colour correctors. It doesn't ball up with any of them but despite being a creamy formula it's stiff and requires buffing and layering. And more buffing. Still it insists on settling into fine lines under the eyes. It doesn't have a thick enough texture to mask bumpy blemishes and fades over melasma too quickly. For that work I need it to hold up on at least one front.

Don't let my views deter you from trying it though. I have serious cover up needs and heavy duty is a must. I think it's elegant and versatile, it just doesn't meet my demanding requirements.