MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Other
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.6

on 6/19/2017 4:44:00 AM

I've used these concealer for years now. Soft and blendable formula. Good range of colours with different undertones, making it easier to find a perfect match. Can build up coverage, but concealer does move throughout the day. So if you really want the full coverage look that last all day, then you def need to use foundation and setting powders or bring the concealer along for touch-ups. On the pricey side.

on 5/10/2015 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This will cover pretty much anything you want it to, the pigmentation is amazing! I wouldn't recommend it to people with really dry skin though, as it accentuated dry patches on my skin. I bought this in the same shade as my foundation (NC15) but this pulled a lot more yellow. Overall, a great concealer for any blemishes or major discolourations.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

too cakey for me. too heavy and doesnt really blend at all. i dont know if its my face or this type of concealer. i would not buy again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

My skintone is somewhere in between of NC15 and NC20. I bought this concealer in both shades to use it mainly on my dark undereyes and were unable to make it work for my skin. NC 15 is too light and NC 20 is too dark. No matter how I applied and mixed them, it didnt work.
Although I think that those who find the right shade can have a well amount of coverace for the undereyes.

on 1/18/2015 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dry skin and if I don't moisturize before applying this product I won't even consider using it. However it's very full coverage comes in a variety of shades and buildable for maximum coverage! I have acne scars from years ago that completely disappear when using this product! Will buy again. Only downfall is it's drying and creases

on 3/13/2014 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Dried my skin up like crazy and creased. I love mac but not this product.

on 3/3/2014 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this concealer to cover spots and blemishes and I love the high coverage it gives! Mine is in NW20 and MAC's colour ranges are great so mine perfectly matches me. I'm prepared to pay £15 again for the coverage. Although it's not good for dry skin at all, it can make me look cakey, so I have to be careful but as long as I moisturise, I should be okay. Something to think about though if you have dry skin.

on 12/7/2013 4:49:00 PM

If you are looking for a very high coverage concealer then this is the product for you. I find that this is best applied with my fingers but can feel greasy at times so it's a hit and miss to be very honest.

I actually bought this just because it was MAC and I have never actually owned a drugstore concealer and i really should and as I am only 15 I really should try one.

I find that this too cakes a but just like my matchmaster foundation and wouldnt buy this again.

Im almost at the end and I will not be repurchasing it

on 11/11/2013 5:34:00 AM

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!! I love this product it's really well made super creamy and pigmented. It's great for under eyes as well spot concealing. I highly recommend this product!!

on 8/13/2013 3:33:00 AM

Lasts me for quite a while (and I use quite a bit of it). Bought it several times already, only concealer I've been using for the last 3 years. Really nice coverage and blends well. Rather long lasting, don't find it too cakey. It's a good idea to get the staff to colour match you rather than picking out a shade for yourself.