MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

This stuff covers so beautifully and doesn’t crease or dry out my under eyes.

I have horribly dry undereye area and creasing is a problem for me with most concealers. I was using Nars creamy radiant concealer before this and it was drying and always creases on me.

I Use a primer before I pat this on after warming up a bit of it on the of my hand, and it works great! The primer i use a the one by Laura Mercier, which doesn’t work for my face but for my undereyes is fine.

It also does a good job on my cheek areas where I have freckles and some spots. For this purpose I use a small point brush.

I love it, but the color I use is nw10, it is a tad orange on me, will switch to nc5 or nc10 the next time

I got it in the pro pan and use it in my z palette, however I will get the pot version the next time, or maybe even the studio finish concealer palette instead.

I set this with my holy grail studio fix powder or if I’m not wearing foundation which is rare, I set with coty airspun.

on 6/19/2017 4:44:00 AM

I've used these concealer for years now. Soft and blendable formula. Good range of colours with different undertones, making it easier to find a perfect match. Can build up coverage, but concealer does move throughout the day. So if you really want the full coverage look that last all day, then you def need to use foundation and setting powders or bring the concealer along for touch-ups. On the pricey side.

I buff this in with my flat topped wetnwild brush. I own 2 duos (20/25 & 40/45) & a pot of NC15 the NC15 is for under my eyes & a highlight, the NW-NC20/25 are for blemishes & NW-NC40/45 is for contour. The texture is different it's kind of like stick concealers I really like it thou. The flat top brush works wonderfully & I can't get my fingers into the pot becoz of my nails being so long. This with mac blot powder is all I need for face makeup some days put on brows, a winged eyeliner w mascara & a lipcolor & ur good to go! My fave mac full coverage fdtn is basically a bigger container of this.

on 5/22/2015 10:26:00 AM

This is a great concealer it gives full coverage and can be applied over foundation without looking dry or cakey it is not oily. Not for the undereyes it can be drying. The color matches perfectly blend in with the foundation without look like I have light or darker color spot of concealer.The only con is that it caused tiny bumps like whiteheads around and under my nose and laugh line where I used to cover my redness also some small minor breakouts where I applied it to cover my red spots and acne scars.

on 12/7/2013 4:49:00 PM

If you are looking for a very high coverage concealer then this is the product for you. I find that this is best applied with my fingers but can feel greasy at times so it's a hit and miss to be very honest.

I actually bought this just because it was MAC and I have never actually owned a drugstore concealer and i really should and as I am only 15 I really should try one.

I find that this too cakes a but just like my matchmaster foundation and wouldnt buy this again.

Im almost at the end and I will not be repurchasing it

on 11/11/2013 5:34:00 AM

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!! I love this product it's really well made super creamy and pigmented. It's great for under eyes as well spot concealing. I highly recommend this product!!

on 9/28/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

When the concealer I'd been loyal to for years was discontinued, I launched a full-scale search for a replacement - and, after reading the reviews, this was the first one I tried. The search is over! I have pretty good skin in general but a few dark spots (and a very visible surgery scar) that I need to cover, and this does the trick perfectly. I don't need much at all - I just press my finger lightly on the surface and then dab it on my face and tap it gently to blend, and it covers everything with ease. This lasts all day for me, and the NC15 is an ideal match for my skin. When I first got it and saw that it was a tiny compact, I thought I would use it up in no time, but after two months of use it barely looks like I've used any at all. I wear it under a variety of foundations that have different finishes - loose minerals, pressed minerals, stick foundation - and it works well with everything. I will definitely repurchase, and I'm so glad that I found this!

on 8/13/2013 3:33:00 AM

Lasts me for quite a while (and I use quite a bit of it). Bought it several times already, only concealer I've been using for the last 3 years. Really nice coverage and blends well. Rather long lasting, don't find it too cakey. It's a good idea to get the staff to colour match you rather than picking out a shade for yourself.

on 5/16/2013 10:51:00 AM

I have been using this since I was 16. The last tube I bought was YEARS ago and I still have half a tubby filled. O_o

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I just got this concealer and I absolutely love it. Goes evenly on my skin and stays on for a while. It really works on my dark circles under my eyes. Def worth it.