MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 6/19/2017 4:44:00 AM

I've used these concealer for years now. Soft and blendable formula. Good range of colours with different undertones, making it easier to find a perfect match. Can build up coverage, but concealer does move throughout the day. So if you really want the full coverage look that last all day, then you def need to use foundation and setting powders or bring the concealer along for touch-ups. On the pricey side.

on 5/22/2015 10:26:00 AM

This is a great concealer it gives full coverage and can be applied over foundation without looking dry or cakey it is not oily. Not for the undereyes it can be drying. The color matches perfectly blend in with the foundation without look like I have light or darker color spot of concealer.The only con is that it caused tiny bumps like whiteheads around and under my nose and laugh line where I used to cover my redness also some small minor breakouts where I applied it to cover my red spots and acne scars.

on 12/7/2013 4:49:00 PM

If you are looking for a very high coverage concealer then this is the product for you. I find that this is best applied with my fingers but can feel greasy at times so it's a hit and miss to be very honest.

I actually bought this just because it was MAC and I have never actually owned a drugstore concealer and i really should and as I am only 15 I really should try one.

I find that this too cakes a but just like my matchmaster foundation and wouldnt buy this again.

Im almost at the end and I will not be repurchasing it

on 11/11/2013 5:34:00 AM

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!! I love this product it's really well made super creamy and pigmented. It's great for under eyes as well spot concealing. I highly recommend this product!!

on 9/28/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

When the concealer I'd been loyal to for years was discontinued, I launched a full-scale search for a replacement - and, after reading the reviews, this was the first one I tried. The search is over! I have pretty good skin in general but a few dark spots (and a very visible surgery scar) that I need to cover, and this does the trick perfectly. I don't need much at all - I just press my finger lightly on the surface and then dab it on my face and tap it gently to blend, and it covers everything with ease. This lasts all day for me, and the NC15 is an ideal match for my skin. When I first got it and saw that it was a tiny compact, I thought I would use it up in no time, but after two months of use it barely looks like I've used any at all. I wear it under a variety of foundations that have different finishes - loose minerals, pressed minerals, stick foundation - and it works well with everything. I will definitely repurchase, and I'm so glad that I found this!

on 8/13/2013 3:33:00 AM

Lasts me for quite a while (and I use quite a bit of it). Bought it several times already, only concealer I've been using for the last 3 years. Really nice coverage and blends well. Rather long lasting, don't find it too cakey. It's a good idea to get the staff to colour match you rather than picking out a shade for yourself.

on 5/16/2013 10:51:00 AM

I have been using this since I was 16. The last tube I bought was YEARS ago and I still have half a tubby filled. O_o

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I just got this concealer and I absolutely love it. Goes evenly on my skin and stays on for a while. It really works on my dark circles under my eyes. Def worth it.

The MAC Studio Finish Concealer is a highly-pigmented option for those with severe dark circles or acne spots. When used correctly (following moisturizer and foundation) and applied lightly and gently to the undereye area, this concealer has great staying power. The MUA at MAC recommended applying this with a brush of medium to light density, and any of the white natural fiber MAC blending brushes would work- she used the 239 eyeshadow MAC brush, which works surprisingly well for acne spots. I personally prefer the 217 blending brush for the delicate undereye area to create an airbrushed, light coverage.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this concealer! It has replaced my all time favorite, benefit erase paste, and it is much cheaper. Heed the warnings about using it as an under the eye concealer-it does crease. I apply mine with a light hand and blend it very well. Dust a bit of powder over it.
It is a very creamy, long wearing formula and a little goes a long way. I use it in shade NW20 and it matches perfectly. I don't have acne so I can't say how it works for covering that, but I do have a lot of chin/nose redness and it works beautifully on this area. Give it try!