MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was advised to try this product since this concealer is supposed to have the best coverage for under eye circles. Basically when applied lightly my circles are still completely there (even after finding the best shade)and when applied with enough coverage to actually conceal them then it's dry and cakey and every little line is exaggerated and emphasized even after blending it out with the mac brush. I ended going with the Mac pro longwear it does have a lighter coverage but it's completely buildable which equals more coverage and easily applied even without a brush. I would highly recommend that over this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I HATE THIS CONCEALER! This concealer matches me pefectly and cover up problem areas and under eye circles. BUT it is incredibly cakey and it dries up my skin terribly. It makes the area I put it onreally flakey and gross looking. I will NEVER buy this product again.

on 8/13/2009 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Did not like this, waste of money.
Very dry, did not blend very well, could not get a good colour match, just a bad experience!! My dry skin does not help! I then switched to select cover up which had great reviews and is more creamier and blendable (which i think this one if for more oily skin?) and still did not work out for me, boohoo!! xx

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Where do I start about studio finish concealer. If you are looking for a full coverage concealer, this is the product for you. This is the exact same formula as MAC's full coverage foundation, just the packaging is different. HOWEVER, keep in mind that if you have oily or even combination skin, I would not recomend this product. For people with combo, or oily skin, like me, the concealer will crease and fold into the texture of you skin. This is due to the heavy creamyness of the product. If you hav very dry skin, this product will work wonders for you.

on 2/21/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Too cakey if in honest would be good for photographic makeup such as shoots or even at weddings etc but not for everyday. It is really harsh on your skin

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product did nothing for me. I have dark circles under my eyes that I wanted to cover and this product did not do that for me. The staying power is not great either.I was disappointed because I read so many great reviews about it. I returned it and I purchased the Smash Box HD concealer and I like this one much better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Before i had acne, i loved this product. i loved all of mac products actually. i started to experience moderate acne and realized theres nothing good about the ingredients of this stuff! i was using it to cover up my pimples and acne scars but i think it only aggravated it. so i switched to something with more friendly ingredients (tarte concealer).. but TO BE HONEST....if i didnt have acne, and my skin wasnt so sensitive to it, i would still use it. (although tarte concealer is still amazing)
so i wouldnt really recommened this product for those with acne or acne-prone skin. the ingredients are too irritating, and not great for your skin for everyday use.

on 8/13/2012 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a great concealer for covering up my acne and acne scars. However, it made me break out in big painful pimples. If you have sensitive skin, I wouldn't suggest MAC foundations/concealers.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I have normal skin besides a lil shine in my tzone. This concealer was just too dry for me. Around my eyes it was flakey and felt dry. I had to return it. I tried it with primer, without primer, with moisturizer... I just couldn't get it to work. Liquid concealer is better for me I've learned. This was just too thick and the finish was too powdery. I also tried covering a small brown birthmark I have( I always test concealer over it just to see how good the coverage is) and it did not cover it. MAC claims that it will cover them but it def didn't conceal mine.

on 5/23/2011 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HATE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! all the colors are so unnatural! its like 'oh u have concealer on'..i dont like it. and its so thick. ewwww hate it