MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

on 11/18/2002 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i love this stuff. lasts forever. does not rub off easily (i.e. lasts thru the day). and camouflages sooooo well.

on 6/9/2003 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my staple. I wear NC45 foundation and NW40 concealer. I have a very dark purple (think of a black eye) birthmark under my right eye, and several dark acne scars. This product covers them completely and flawlessly. I've tried Dermablend and Linda Seidel's Natural Cover corrective make up to conceal my birthmark. This MAC concealer runs circles around them. I use a taklon concealer brush to apply. I'll blend it slightly with my finger after I've applied it under my eyes (to warm it). I set it with MAC Sheer powder and it's perfect. Lasts all day. My HG for sure.

on 10/26/2003 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This is a great concealer, not too heavy all the while doing it's job!

on 1/10/2004 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Not bad, not great. It seems to wear off rather quickly and I have had other concealers work better (mojave magic).

on 3/2/2004 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i bought this is nc35 (im an nc42 in the studiofix) and it was a good match. i prefer this to the select cover-up because it covers much better and doesn't sink into the skin for a that cakey sort of look. it cover up those little scars from where my pimples used to be. i think i'll actually finish this whole this up and have to repurchase in the next few months. my favorite concealer so far=D

on 10/13/2005 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite concealer so far! I recently ordered this in NC42 and it matches perfectly and does a great job of covering up my undereye circles. Some people mentioned it exaggerating fine lines, which I have under my eyes, but I don't have that problem. It doesn't hide them either, but what can you do. I just love that it contains SPF too, since I have issues with putting sunscreens too close to my eyes.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

A lot of people say not to use it under the eyes but I'm using it there because I want the powerful coverage. I have dry skin and I moisturize long before applying, this takes care of any possible problems. This concealer only looks cakey or obvious if you really pile it on the undereye area. The other MAC concealers are way too sheer and I don't like to use lots of product for a subtle effect. I use NW25, same color that I use on Moistureblend. UPDATE: I now use BB undereye corrector, looks much more natural closeup.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this concealer, it covers well with a thin layer, I use it in NC42 and I'm a NC43, goes well together.

on 5/21/2006 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

A pretty good concealer - it covers up my pimples + redness, doesnt cake and is reasonably priced. i would only use this for pimples as its quite drying. It's quite hard to find a shade to suit you.

on 2/27/2007 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this concealer for years, and it does wonders for my under eye circles. My only complaint about it is the packaging. It would be better in a stick form. Hmmmm, maybe MAC already offers this so I'll have to check it out. Other than that, this concealer is fabulous!