MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer

MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 11/18/2001 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wide range of colours, nice creamy texture. But not very good for those with oily skin. Best when used with a concealor brush, this will last you a LONG time...

on 9/23/2002 1:42:00 AM

This little pot of concealer has lasted me forever. I can't even remember when I bought it and how long I've been using it for even though I use it everyday. I apply it with MAC's concealer brush which makes the application much smoother and prevents any tugging on the delicate skin under my eyes. The colour matches pretty exact, and I use it under my Studio Fix, mainly to cover up my dark circles, and occasionally to spot cover blemishes, etc. It lasts me all day long, I never need to reapply under my eyes. It's pretty cheap, but the only thing I don't like is that it comes in a pot package. Little hairs, and dust seem to get trapped in the concealer because so much of the product is exposed. But it is compact, so it's good if you need to carry it out with you. I'd buy this again unless I find something that works better for me. I'm open to options :)

on 1/1/2003 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this Jan '02. I'm not even halfway through this little pot. It's a great concealer. My sister, who speaks her mind freely, was w/ me when I went to the MAC counter. She actually bought it for me and for herself when she saw the difference. We were both amazed. The dark circles under my eyes disappeared.

I would like to try BB though after I finish using this.

i've gone through 4 of these pots in 5 years. they last and last. and my color is perfecto for me (NC20). but lately, i'm feeling the drying effects. it does indeed sit in the newly formed lines under my eyes. i honestly think my lines are there partly because i use this heavy duty dry concealer. to blend it you have to drag it across your face i.e. a super dangerous manuever for the eye area. oh well, too late. definitely one to try. i had no complaints for years and wouldn't even look at another product.

This works great for minor blemishes and small red spots, but I found it didn't do anything for my zits. It's a creamy texture but the color selection isn't very extensive, and it's sort of thick so I imagine this only works if you find your exact color match. It looks perfectly natural and didn't accentuate any fine lines.

It's creamy and lasts long. I don't use foundation and a little of this goes a long way. I keep it in my purse for emergencies. So far I have not had a problem with this product causing break outs and I've been using it for a year. (NC 20 sensitive combination skin.)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this concealer alot. I didn't find it drying at all. In fact I think it's pretty creamy. I use NW20 and mainly for under eyes and red marks. This was my first MAC purchase and it started my obsession.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very creamy, in nc25, covers most of my blemishes and dark under eyes sp0ts :) Works really fab and i've been using this eversince!

Great concealer...I was looking for something that will cover up my zits for a formal dinner function and it really works. Now I am using it daily and it doesn't aggravate the skin.