MAC Studio Finish Concealer

MAC Studio Finish Concealer

2.7

on 6/19/2014 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have always had dark circles and have tried a lot of concealers. I'm not impressed by this so far. It seems quite thin to me and doesn't provide good coverage of dark circles, which is strange looking at some other reviews. It catches the light if I tilt my head back, so looks as if it's going to conceal well, but when I stop tilting my head I can still see the dark circles through the concealer. I found my previous Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer better than this, and was trying this one because the BB wasn't as good as I'd hoped. I've put BB concealer on top of the MAC one, with BB powder to set it. It isn't any better than using BB corrector under BB concealer. So I'm still looking for the best under-eye concealer!

on 5/2/2011 5:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

The Mac staff choose shade C25 for me which Is perfect, the texture is too dry, which cause creasing under eye. I was told it's oil free so I can use it for any part of the face without causing break out, which is true...no break out....It is a not bad product...the seach continue.....

on 8/28/2010 8:10:00 PM

I needed a good concealer for my blemishes and under eye area. I got nc 35 which is the usual color I wear. This does cover blemishes very well but only lasted 4 hrs and it disappears. It's too drying for under eyes. I am currently using maybelline's pure concealer in medium for my blemishes and laura mercier's secret concealer for my circles and they work well. I think clinique's line smoothing concealer and sonia kushuk's hidden agenda concealer pallete is better than this.