Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer in Light to Medium

Enter TitleBronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer in Light to MediumBronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer in Light to Medium

3.9

Talc, Mica, Nylon 12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dehydroacetate Acid, Inositol, Lauryl Lysine, Macuna Prurlens Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Phospholipids, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

I really like this. It was a nice subtle bronze, it wasn't orange, more of a bronze gold. I really like the gold shimmer. It wasn't super pigmented, which is good because it's subtle instead of a mucky dirt look. Blended very well, and lasted all day. Their prices are too high for drug store products though. Packaging and overall look was very pretty and classy.

I love this bronzer. It gives me a natural bronze look. It doesn't look orange or reddish. I would totally recommend it. It's a great inexpensive drugstore bronzer.

Just rediscovered my love for this bronzer! I haven't used it in months but decided to after my new bronzer was too red/orange. It does have a hint of shimmer in it but it's not really noticeable on the skin. It's a very warm brown shade but definitely not too orange or red so it works great with lighter skin. It wears well throughout the day and goes on very smooth and not patchy. I typically take a smaller fluffy brush and lightly contour then I go in with a duo fiber brush with more product to blend it out for a more natural look.

This is the BEST bronzer for fair skin. I've struggled finding a wintertime bronzer that wasn't overly orange or too dark. This has just enough color to warm my skin up without looking like I rubbed red dirt all over my face.

on 12/14/2015 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm pale with pretty neutral undertones. I can wear either NC or NW 15 in MAC.

I am also sort of a Physician's Formula bronzer/illuminator junkie. Of the several bronzers I own by them, this one gets the least play. I prefer their bronzer in Moonlight, which I can sweep over my face for a nice healthy glow. It's more subtle--more gold than bronze--and layers nicely with blush. I also do not need a separate illuminator with Moonlight.

This bronzer is darker and just sweeping it on my face would not be a good idea, especially if I planned on wearing blush. However, I do like to wear it by itself if I get some sun in the summer, and it might be great for people with slightly darker/warmer skin. It does have shimmer, but it is not as glow-y as a lot of other Physician's Formula products. Whether that is a good thing or not depends on your preferences.

If you have a similar complexion to me and are looking for something to use as a contour, I recommend the bronze gems in light. Most of that bronzer is MATTE--all caps because it is such a rarity in the Physician's Formula world--and it's finely milled, easily buildable, and offers natural-looking color (NO ORANGE). Just avoid the sparkles on the side, which I find easy enough.

Bottom line: if you're super pale, you might want to look at your other options.

on 7/31/2015 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The packaging on this product is amazing for a drugstore product. I really like that it is super build-able for contouring so you don't get harsh lines. The colour is really good for light skin tones unlike most bronzers. Its more of a natural bronzer so it doesn't look like makeup which I love!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was one of the first bronzer I've ever tried. I absolutely recommend it. It's a good shade too

love. love. love. I have high end bronzer that are not as nice as this so that being said the price is great. This powder is finely milled. This subtly enhances my light freckled skin tone with a warm semi-matte glow. You never have to worry about look overly made up with this product. This gives a soft satin glow but very subtly which makes it look like your glowing from within and can be applied all over the face and still look natural. This particular color is perfectly neutral sort of like a medium beige color-which makes it hard to over due. not orange at all. Love the color, love the finish, love the price, packaging is slightly annoying a clunky.

on 11/24/2014 7:49:00 AM

Ladies this is great stuff. When i opened it I though it woulb be to light and sparkly to use as a contour but NOPE.This is just right.I got it at ROSS and am pleasantly surprised.I spend oodles on make up and skincare but usually just right reviews on stuff i love.Love it with lancomes pink poole on apples of cheeks.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I picked this fantastic bronzer in the light-meduim shade. The quality is very nice for a drug store product. The application is simple enough- I use a large stippling brush and sweep the bronzer lightly all over my face on the areas tthe sun would touch. I then dip the brush in for extra product and focus on my cheeks. The pigmentation is wonderful, not too orangey at all. There is a bit of shimmer but it is a lovely classy grown up shimmer. I have been rocking this bronzer out with a bright strong lip Rebel or Show Orchid by MAC, and a a sweep of nylon eyeshadow and mascara for the Gods on my gorgeous full long lashes!