Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo

Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo
Moisturizing Shampoo

Water (Aqua), Amino Methyl Propanol, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Silk Powder (Serica), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG 5 Cocamide, Carbomer, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, Laureth 9, PEG 45M, Trideceth 12, PPG 9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methlisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 2/7/2017 8:52:00 PM

Ok so I read over and over this is the only shampoo Kim Kardashian uses. Her hair looks healthy. So I did some intense hunting and sure enough this is the only shampoo she uses. I ran out and bought it (after using obscenely) expensive shampoos. Finesse is FANTASTIC! It's better than a high end product. It leaves my hair shiny and healthy!! It's hard to find. I bought a case of it. I highly suggest this shampoo. It lathers but leaves a good and kind sheen behind. Oh and it was $1.50. Incredible.

I've been using Finesse shampoo & conditioner for years and to me, it always smells the same! Smells great!!! Recently started using these again and they work wonders on my curly hair! Lathers very well, and the conditioner is very rich! I have shoulder length hair and only use the size of a quarter each. This brand is a classic! Will forever use this!!!!

on 10/2/2016 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the newer version that says "now with active protiens" or something like that. This was a disaster. This, and this is not just me being dramatic, the smell was so weird and chemical and it didn't really lather that much at first, I honestly started to wonder if I had put something very wrong on my hair. For that first 30 seconds of trying to use it, between the smell, the lack of lather...it crossed my mind, "did someone tamper with this?" It smelled like putting a household cleanser on your head. I honestly couldn't wash it off fast enough. It was a gut reaction. I have never had this feeling from any other shampoo I have used before. Needless to say, I will not be re-using.

on 8/10/2016 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Uhh... I hate this shampoo. I was looking for a little bit of a cheaper alternative to my usual shampoo and it just doesn't work with me.

One, it just doesn't clean my hair very well. I know that sounds weird, but I've never had that problem as long as I can remember, but it felt like no matter how much I used, it was going nowhere.

Two, it made my hair instantly feel like straw. No bueno! It totally like, undid any moisture or softness in my healthy hair.

Three, probably the biggest dealbreaker is the overwhelming smell. I have developed very sensitive skin the past few years and also have become a little more sensitive to perfumed scents, so it's possible it's just me, but the perfume in this was way too overpowering. My mom used the hair spray from Finesse for a long time and that particular smell is overpowering and it's almost as if someone poured a whole bottle of that hair spray into the shampoo because the shampoo also feels a tad sticky.

I used this twice and I just could not bear another use. By far one of the worst experiences with hair products and I would never recommend this to anyone for any reason.

I returned this to the store because it made my hair flat. It also did not clean very well.
If you like to wash your hair every day, this would be ok. But, I like to skip a day in between shampoos. This will not keep my hair looking clean at all. My hair was limp after using this and my curls refused to cooperate. If you have extremely dry hair this would be ok.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Yeah I love this stuff. Cheap as hell, smells nice and doesn't give me build up. I'm pretty easy when it comes to shampoo.

on 7/7/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i use both the shampoo and conditioner . They leave my hair feeling soft , not weighed down

on 7/1/2014 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this shampoo along with the matching conditioner. What really caught my eye was the slogan on the bottle "now with ACTIVE PROTEINS." My hair loves protein products, and I'm always looking for a bargain. This shampoo was only $3.00 dollars for a 13 oz bottle! Of course I looked at the ingredients list before I bought it, and yes this contains hydrolyzed soy protein high up in the ingredients list. Once I tried it, I knew it was a keeper. It lathers well, but doesn't strip my color. And unlike a lot of protein shampoos, it's not drying. So, before you shell out a lot of money for expensive protein shampoo, I highly suggest giving this a try first.

on 6/27/2014 4:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I haven't thought about this shampoo for years and years. Last week I came on here to look for classic products that are still around and still working great. I figured, why not, it's only a few bucks at Walgreens. I picked up both the shampoo and the conditioner. I have extremely fine, thin hair that is also curly mid crown down and straight on the crown itself. It has a tendency to get frizzy or lifeless depending on so many factors.

Can I just say, I'm in love all over again!? My hair looks better than it has in years and I've used everything from Kerastase to Wen to tons of drugstore products. Love, love, love.

I had been using WEN for a year and was not getting the results that were shown in the infomercial or QVC. My hair was so dry and frizzy with WEN. So I went online to fine a great drugstore brand and though I would give this a try. All I can say is WOW. I bought it at RiteAid 2 for 6 so I got the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is SO SHINY, SO SOFT, and totally FRIZZ FREE. I love this line and who knew something so low cost and in a drugstore could kick the butt of a high priced brand.