Nivea Diamond Gloss Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

I love this shampoo!!! Thanks to this shampoo, my hair looks healthy, shiny, really smooth but not flat at all...really amazing! I didn't expect to like it so much as it is quite cheap and I'm not usually satisfied with drugstore shampoos. However, this particular shampoo is the best I have ever used! One of its ingredients is Panthenol which ensures the hair is easier to comb and makes it stronger. In addition, I must say I have purchased the conditioner and the leave-in spray treatment and I'm very satisfied with all of them. Everyone wants to have shiny, healthy hair and the truth is that we don't need to spend a fortune to make our hair look good. One thing you must bear in mind, however, is that hot water can damage you hair, causing the keratin to soften. And please: NEVERuse a brush on wet hair! Wet hair breaks easily, you must be extremely careful when you comb it!

I got this as a sample and, I must say, this product did not live up to any of its claims. It actually made my hair look unheathily matte.

I got this shampoo as a gift from a contest. I am so glad i tried it, it's so good. It smells very fresh and pleasant. And it did bring some glaze on my hair, not much but there is a noticable difference. It also cleaned very well, the texture is very soft and easy to apply.
I will repurchase it.