NIVEA Diamond Gloss Shampoo

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It is a simple drugstore shampoo, but I really like it. Sometimes simpler is better...
I think it has nothing less than high-end salon shampoos, for the lovely price thag it has!
I normaly use expensive salon products but I have no problem in admitting that Nivea is a line I use as well aside and am very happy with the results.
The Diamond Gloss line is lovely - I also use the Hair spray that I adore - and the conditioner is also great. You get best results when you match the shampoo and the respective conditioner.
Well, I am always amazed by the resuts i have from this line; clean hair, glossy, soft; not dry, not damaged.
I mean, for just 2,8 Euros can you ask for more?
Great shampoo, great line.
Try it!!!

I got this as a sample and, I must say, this product did not live up to any of its claims. It actually made my hair look unheathily matte.

I got this shampoo as a gift from a contest. I am so glad i tried it, it's so good. It smells very fresh and pleasant. And it did bring some glaze on my hair, not much but there is a noticable difference. It also cleaned very well, the texture is very soft and easy to apply.
I will repurchase it.