NIVEA Diamond Gloss Shampoo

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

I got this as a sample and, I must say, this product did not live up to any of its claims. It actually made my hair look unheathily matte.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This shampoo was good. Had pleasant smell and hair looked really fresh after washing. Although my hair tend to get greasy very fast and I think I dried my hair ends out also. So now I'm not settling down with it and using other shampoos enriched with nourishing oils.

I got this shampoo as a gift from a contest. I am so glad i tried it, it's so good. It smells very fresh and pleasant. And it did bring some glaze on my hair, not much but there is a noticable difference. It also cleaned very well, the texture is very soft and easy to apply.
I will repurchase it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It's cheap, doesn't do miracles (no, there is no way to put diamond extracts into this shampoo), but it actually does what it's supposed to. Leaves hair shiny, soft and moisturized without making it greasy. It's a good product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Tried Nivea hair products when I was a teenager. They were the worst because they did absolutely nothing. Nothing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Really good shampoo for such a low price. I'm not good at noticing what a certain shampoo does because my hair isn't very demanding, but if I don't like something I usually buy something else the next time. I've used this for at least a year and a half. It's cheap, it's widely available here in my country, the bottle is pretty and it smells nice. I'm currently trying out different hair products but if I don't find something I like I will go back to this one.