Giovanni Smooth As Silk Xtreme Protein Hair Infusion

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Xtreme Protein Hair Infusion

4.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua (purified water), *aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, cetrimonium bromide, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), polysorbate 60, *chamomilla recutita (matricaria) leaf extract, *citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) extract, *citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) extract, *echinacea purpurea extract, *ginkgo biloba extract, *glycine soja (soybean) seed extract , *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, *macrocystis pyrifera (sea kelp) extract, *mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract, *salix alba (willow) extract, phenoxyethanol, natural fragrance *Certified organic

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Makes my hair smooth and shiny and it even feels healthier and stronger. Hopefully it's going to help grow out my hair. HG!

on 3/5/2016 9:26:00 PM

I experiment with both high end and drugstore brands and have found that Giovanni's Smooth as Silk line is great ..... the pricing is right and as a drugstore brand outshines many of the pricier brands I have used ..... I love using the shampoo, conditioner and protein hair infusion .... Do these products make my hair feel like silk after washing? NO, however, my hair normally does not feel as moisturized as I would like, however, with the right styling oils/products, I am able to achieve the silky feeling I desire. Great product line and one that I am new to ... I absolutely love the smooth line .... for reference my hair is very thick, color-treated and can get dry, however, Giovanni's Smooth line does make my hair look "silky" after it is dried and styled.

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is absolutely unbelievable and I will continue using this until the day I die. I currently use the shampoo from this line, then I apply this treatment. I have hair past my shoulder blades that I'm still growing out. I'm determined to keep it healthy, and I believe this stuff will do it for me. I use it as my regular conditioner, and I never experience buildup. It has good slip and detangles my hair like a dream. After leaving in for five to ten minutes, rinsing with warm water, then doing a cold rinse, the result is smooth, frizz free, and shiny shiny shiny hair. I can't believe how strong my hair feels. Please try it! You will not regret it!!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I would def say this will be a product in my hair care regimen over their conditioner. It provided slip as well as easily detangled my AA 4/a/b relaxed hair while stretching/transitioning as well as my Virgin Indian Hair extensions. NOT to mention all natural. YOu really can not beat that. I got it in the travel size along with the smooth as silk shampoo. I will be buying the full size. I like this better than the conditioner. So if you are looking for a great treatment, this is a go to.

on 9/13/2010 6:13:00 PM

I love this product for so many reasons. It's cheap at $7.95 a tube, you can find it at your local chain drugstore or walmart, it's organic, and it does exactly what it claims to do, it makes my hair completely silky soft, I can't stop touching my hair after I use this stuff. And unlike most treatments you can use this everyday without fear of buildup. My HG hair treatment since it's perfect in every way that it could be.

on 7/20/2010 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

HG. This makes my damaged hair smooth and frizz-free, and the brand is wonderful! It even provides slip, which is hard to find in natural hair-care products. I use this after my Ctonics shampoo. Waiting 10 minutes for it to work magic on my dry ends isn't too much to ask either. I use this every day, and receive no product build-up. Sometimes I use a pea-sized bit to smooth fly-aways once my hair is semi-dry too.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Overall a nice deep treatment for your hair. Not the greatest product out there for the price but it did make my hair soft and smoothed out some the frizz. Not bad for a "natural" line product.If i had the cash to splurge on this i would but not any time soon.

on 4/26/2010 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Why do I stray from this product? I always seem to come back to it! This works better on my hair than anything else, even the Giovanni Nutrafix. I just used it on my overprocessed, bleached hair and it feels great. I have used TIGI dumb blonde which was OK, but this gives strength and condition in one step. You really need to try this if you want to help your hair look good on the road to recovery.

on 2/25/2010 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I like this much better than regular Smooth as Silk Conditioner. I also prefer the tube and flip top lid over the hard bottle. I normally use Nutrafix but I'm just as pleased with this. It leaves my long hair soft and silky too.

on 2/25/2010 12:26:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is and okay deep conditioner. I like thats its thick and creamy. Really smoothes my hair and makes it soft but i feel like its not really helping to heal my hair and thats something that i look for in a deep conditioner. Also i cant wear this as a leave in treatment cuz when it dries it dries white and flakey so not something that i could walk around sporting.

Popular Hair Treatments