Olay Complete Radiance Powder Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/2/2008 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was my all time favorite powder foundation. It was absolutely PERFECT... I was so sad when it was discontinued. :(

I would get compliments on my skin when I wore this. One time in a job interview, the lady stopped and asked what foundation I used because it looked so good!!!

I don't know why this was discountinued. So disappointing!

on 7/6/2003 5:38:00 PM

Tried this again and now I remember why I didn't like it the first time..made my skin itch and it does not go on smoothly.

on 4/3/2002 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Wonderful product with great coverage and all but the lightest shade appeared a little too dark for my PPP complexion. If you can find a shade to work for you, definitely get this before its gone!

on 11/26/2001 8:05:00 PM

I *LOVE* this, I don't know what I'm going to do when it's dis-comtinued!! It has the best coverage & is completely matte, I mean NO shine, which I prefer. Keeps my skin matte for a long time & when you go to re-touch up, say when I'm going out @ night & don't want to start all over, this stuff is the best. Even when applied over old makeup, yuck I know that sounds gross but sometimes you gotta, it doesn't streak or look cakey it just makes your complexion look perfect again. It's my HOLY GRAIL, even my mom loves this, she got me hooked, & she has normal/dry skin. Oh, what will I do when they no longer make this stuff?? :(