Olay Complete Radiance Powder Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Ok, when I heard that this product might be the same thing as the MF FaceFinity I've been anxious to try (but it's not here in the US yet), I jumped at the chance to try this product before it's all gone, and I'm so glad I did!

I didn't exactly know what to expect, as I'd already found my holy grail foundation so never bothered looking at others. I was surprised to find that this was a powder compact, but unlike others I have used in the past. This is not just a pressed powder touch up type of product -- I was amazed to find that this powder (which comes with a soft sponge pad to apply with) gave me full coverage like any liquid/stick foundation I've tried in the past, but felt featherlight on my face. I was shocked because I never thought a powder could ever provide such coverage! I did the ultimate test (for me) by using it alone, with no other makeup or concealor, and it passed with flying colors. I had a perfect color match (Fair Honey), had a smooth even complexion, and no oiliness at ALL, even hours after application.

I would liken this product to a mineral foundation, but in a pressed form minus any shimmer that sometimes comes with a mineral foundation.

For $13 and change, this is one higher priced drugstore item that I would gladly spend the money on again. This will be particularly great for weekends, when my family is waiting around for me to "put on my face" -- now I can powder and go!

I'm only sorry I didn't find out about it sooner, now that it's about to be discontinued, but if I'm lucky, the MF FaceFinity will be the same thing (and will hit the US before I run out of THIS product LOL!).

on 9/26/2001 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow! This product is a holy grail for me. The color match (Fair Honey) is perfect, the coverage isn't too heavy, the texture is wonderful, and my skin looks absolutely flawless. Two thumbs up! Naturally, I would have to discover this product when the Olay cosmetic line is being discontinued =P.