A'kin Jasmine Body Wash

4.8

on 8/5/2012 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

The smell puts me to sleep! I love how calming it is and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I'm on my second 400mL bottle :)

I got this on sale, or I probably wouldn't have splurged that much on a relatively unknown shower gel. I'm really glad I did though, the jasmine scent is incredible, and makes showers feel much more luxurious, though unfortunately it doesn't linger on the skin. Will repurchase when I run out.

on 1/22/2009 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Best natural shower gel in my opinion. The range of scents is not very large, but they are pleasant and I don't get bored with them. Jasmine is my favorite, a subtle calming floral. Lathers great and is amazingly economical. The consistency is a thick gel. One other thing is the packing, pretty, but also very sturdy, you can leave the product in the shower and it will not loose the label, get moldy or take water, months later it looks still like new. I prefer the large tubs with the pump, but the small tubs are very good for traveling, as they are flat. I really feel that at Akin they didn't leave anything to the hazard, everything has been thoroughly meditated.

on 6/6/2009 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

At first I was a bit taken back by the price of these body washes, at AUD$26.95 for a large pump bottle they are a fair bit pricier than the supermarket brands. But I decided to try it anyway as I've had such success with the A'kin skincare range. I've been pleasantly surprised with how lovely this body wash is. The formulation is great, it foams a nice amount (but not too much), and best of all it's free of sodium laureth sulphate and similar foaming agents. The jasmin scent is quite beautiful, it seems strong at first but it doesn't linger too much so it's actually quite a nice treat. I am impressed with the pump bottle, it's so much more convenient than a squeeze bottle. Great product, I just wish it was a fraction cheaper. Will probably repurchase anyway.

on 5/6/2010 5:02:00 PM

I love this - it is pricy for a body wash, but the natural jasmine scent is subtle and divine. So relaxing to use, with a gentle lather, it has also really improved my skin over a few weeks. It's very gentle and my eczema patches have vanished. The pump packaging is practical and the label is very pretty. I don't think I will ever buy another shower gel - I love this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product texture is kind of thick, but it lathers easily once u put it on to your skin.

The jasmine smell is fairly strong and sweet and i would prefer not to have that.

Didnt do anything great to my skin though. Prefer the sandalwood version which i felt is able to cleanse my skin more.