Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick [all shades]

Shiseido  Perfect Rouge Lipstick [all shades]
Shiseido Perfect Rouge RS306 TitianPerfect Rouge Lipstick [all shades]Perfect Rouge Lipstick [all shades]shiseido perfect rouge lipstick

4.3

Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Macadamia Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Esters Behenate, Triethylhexanoin, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate/Benzoate/Ethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, PEG/PPG-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Hydroxyapatite, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Polysilicone-2, Methicone, Totopherol, Tetradecene, Nylon-12, Silica, Dimethicone, Water, Red 27, BHT. May contain: Carmine, Red 7, Red 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2, Orange 5.

mine is OR341 . it's orange in my lip. texture : creamy , very easy to apply , gone with just a drink , don't feather , high shine , don't smell anything, pigment is good , it's a deserve called high end lipstick. i just don't like it because you feel it in your lip that u r wearing lipstick. if this is drugstore price , I will give 5 lippie , but this is in more pricier price tag so I'm more fussy and demanding.

on 4/14/2016 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am addicted to this lipsticks. Since I've tried them I do not use any other lipsticks. My lipps are so dry, they tend to look dried out and ghostly very easily. I had lot of problems finding something which can calm my lips and let them feel soft and hydrated. I've tried so many, many drugstore and high end brands and all of them were just disappointing. Literally. I've got some kind of allergic reaction to them - they were so drying on my lips or left a thin red ichy line arround lips. Since I've tried Shiseido perfect rouge I can not believe that I do not any kind of lip balm anymore!!!!!!!!! My lips feel soft, nourished, silky. The colors are so vibrant. I am impressed or better to say I am IN LOVE:-)
One big additional plus - each color has its specific "undertone direction" - I use RS description which means "rose" and there is no mistakes when you purchase it. It0s just rosy. Or PK. It has something pink in color no matter how the lighting in the room is.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It is a horrible lipstick formula because it is so slippery. It is also very pigmented. I have it in shade rd701 which is a warm red with brick undertones. I never wear it because it slip around like crazy. But it is not totally useless because this formula works great as a cream blush for me. I dont like using drier formula lipstick as cream blush but this is fantastic for that purpose. I normally sheer it out much and then add powder blush on top.I do like the other Shiseido lipstick that comes in a wand packaging. They are long lasting.

on 9/27/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

*review for RS347 Ballet* I bought this just before the summer as I was looking for a bright fuchsia colour. unfortunately MAC didn't have any that suited my skin colour. I found this brand by accident, the moment I applied the colour I feel in love with the creamy way it applies to the lips and how it sits very nice on the lips. The lasting power is not as good as MAC but the way it feels on my lips is more than enough to make me fall in love with this product. it doesn't dry my lips out, that is for me more important than lasting power. The colour is bright but it looks lovely and bright but not ott. all in all look forward to getting more of this lipsticks in the future. the packaging is simple and elegant although a tad on the heavy side.

It has a boring packaging to be honest. But the lipstick is gorgeous. Very pigmented, creamy, moisturizing and longlasting.

on 6/27/2015 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have these in RD514 Dragon - medium/dark bood red - and PK 249 Bloom - light/medium peachy pink.

First of all the packaging which is sleek and weighty deserves five stars. The same with the texture; smooth, moisturizing with creamy finish. Streak free application and richly pigmented.

The color range is rather limited and not really creative; many have dusty grayish undertones, some reds, some pinks and an orange. I'm happy with those I chose but wasn't impresses by the selection as a whole.

The other thing that could use some improvement is longevity which is rather average. I don't mind that much because these lipsticks are a joy to use and would like to get a couple more.

My favorite lipstick! I have MAC and NARS but always always go back to shiseido perfect rouge. never leaves my lips dry and wrinkly. it is pigmented, but feels light on the lips, easy to apply and moisturizing. unscented. i have rd 304, 305 and 142.

there is another variant of shiseido lipstick which is the tender sheer which as the name says, very sheer. I love the perfect rouge line than the tender sheer line.

on 1/20/2015 10:53:00 PM

Received the BR308 as a gift. It's amazingly creamy and smooth and the shade is awesome. Downsides are the staying power is really low. Will not buy again.

I originally bought 2 of these as gifts for my aunts, but due to certain...circumstances, I've decided to keep one for myself & gave the other to my Mom. (Don't worry, I'm still in good terms with my aunts. Haha!)
Anyway, the shade I'm reviewing is RD 304. I prefer to call it my "Running Errands/Going to Church Red Lipstick". My usual weapon of choice is NARS Jungle Red, but its semi-matte formula requires a lot of precision in applying. This, however, I can apply in seconds and instantly have my lips look fabulous. The color is a subtle, but gorgeous red with a bit of sheen in it. Goes very well with my Asian, fair and yellow-toned complexion. No scent and taste, either. Staying power isn't that long, but it fades into a lovely wash of color as opposed to simply disappearing or leaving an outline on your lips. My Mom has the PK 303 and it looks incredibly good on her.

on 12/27/2014 9:14:00 AM

Bought my mother this lipstick for her birthday and she absolutely loves it. I did try it myself and gosh do not regret buying it. Although it was a little on the pricey side, definitely worth it! It is so moisturising and the colour comes on beautifully. Hands down one of my favourite lipsticks.