75%

Reviews

3.0
from

4 months ago

I enjoyed the way this made my hands feel, but it is too much for my sensitive facial skin. It left my skin burning. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (146 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3 years ago

I've been using this for a week, and truthfully my skin is doing a 180! Anything with retinol is essential for good skin care, and this was a fabulous price so I decided to try it. I suspect this product is now discontinued and replaced with something else since I cannot find it on their website. But anyway, the texture of skin is smoothing, more even, less bumpy, less broken out... likely less wrinkles but I have been "blessed" with oily skin so wrinkles aren't my concern (at the moment! lol) ... LOVE IT! The scent is not strong to me at all, and dries to a nice matte. I put it on at night only, along with an anti-aging serum. During the day I wear a light day cream. I will be purchasing either this exact creme or a different Derma E retinol product when I am finished this jar. :)

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

5 years ago

The texture is light, but rich, super hydrating, but not great. The balance is right. I look forward to using this cream am, before printer, then light makeup, and sometimes pm. Results are enduring thought the day, feeling and appearing fresh, dewy - not great. Softens well. Light scent, doesn't irritate or compete with cologne. Packaging is ok. Contaminate risk with pots always, but pump would probably be too liquid. Just found you my darling, please don't get discontinued.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0
from

6 years ago

I really liked how this moisturizer felt on my face, but I couldn't get over the grandma "roses" scent.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

6 years ago

My skin looks better. I don't know if it's this product, DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge cleanser #1 (thanks for the recommendation, saspants!) or the combination of the two, but something is definitely working! My skin tends to be dehydrated, with an oily surface on the nose and forehead year round. But, it's been a harsh winter, and my facial skin and neck has been extra dry. My skin appears plumper, and less crepey, and my neck is smoother. The cream itself is fairly rich, but easily absorbed and I'm using it day and night. As the weather warms, I'll switch to an SPF moisturizer but I'm very satisfied. I highly recommend trying this little $14 gem.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I really like this stuff! It's got a nice light texture that doesn't feel oily on the skin and a great scent (floral, but not over-the-top). Plus it's not as chemical laden as other wrinkle creams, which makes me feel better about having it on my face for 8 hours every night. Really can't say whether it's pausing or preventing wrinkles, but I really like it as a light nighttime moisturizer. And apparently vitamin A is supposed to be really good for aging skin. Will definitely buy again. The tub in comes into is kind of cheap and plasticy, so I wouldn't travel with it lest the top come loose.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

9 years ago

Pros- nice scent, light feel, doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts. Large amount for the price. Cons- would prefer a pump over the jar. Not sure it's doing a ton for wrinkles, but I wasn't expecting a miracle.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairOther

EyesBlue

11 years ago

After a month of using this at night I prefer it over the rosehip seed oil I was using. The price is under $8 at Vitacost. It comes in a 4oz. jar (I'd prefer a squeeze tube). I use a small cosmetic spatula to get it out. It beats all those expensive moisturizers I've tried. There are no silicones that cause me to break out and it doesn't irritate my eyes either. I wear it to bed (it's not greasy unless you slather it on) and it hydrates really well. I don't wake up with dry flaky patches. Seems to lessen the redness I get this time of year too. I've tried it under makeup but it only enhances the shine that shows through later in the day so I'm looking for something else. Right now this is good enough for my dry skin at night. Ingredients: Purified Water, Safflower Oil, Sesame Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate & PEG-100 Stearate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Soy Bean Oil, Carbormer 940, Citricidal, TEA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrant Oils (Essential Oils).

About reviewer (458 reviews)

Age44-55