L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

2.9

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 11/8/2017 5:25:00 PM

I got this on sale in the supermarket so the price is right. It has a pleasant smell and it has no sulfates. I would say for the price and availability, it is pretty good.

on 8/30/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Loreal sulfate free shampoo is NOT sulfate free. It it the biggest marketing scam I ever seen, on top of the tube it reads sulfate free but then when you go down below to the ingridients you can easily see that sulfates ARE very well present. That explains why it causes itchiness of the scalp to many. I have used it once and don't think I am going to use it again. Maybe I will wash some household items with it but not my hair.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So disappointed with this shampoo. I have gone red and thought I would try the sulphate free shampoo to keep my hair vibrant and healthy. I love the sleek packaging and adore the smell (although it is a odd 'shampoo' smell). The first time I did notice some product build up but assumed it was from the hair dye, the second time I used it my hair was a horrible product build up mess. I again thought it was my fault and that i hadn't rinsed it long enough. Then I used it a third time and though my hair looked a lot better, my hair still looked as if it hadn't been washed in a month! I had spent 6 minutes rinsing it out , which is very risky business with red hair!I have decided to give up with it now, it's such a shame as I had high hopes and it is slightly pricier than I usually spend. I am a tad suspicious of the 'sulphate free' claim, it lathered as much as my usual shampoo!
I am giving it 2 lippys as it is has kept my red in very well, but due to the build up I cannot even style my hair as it looks wet!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

What a pleasant surprise! I use this shampoo with the Ever Pure deep conditioning mask and it leaves my processed hair glossy, soft and smelling great.

For a sulfate-free shampoo, it lathers A LOT, which makes me a little suspicious. It deep cleans and doesn't noticeably strip color. It smells sort of like a musky vanilla.

Always a plus? Even two days after I use this my boyfriend smells my hair and is like "Mmm, you smell great!"

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this shampoo half off so it was a whopping $3.50 which in my opinion is a steal for a sulfate free shampoo. I'm surprised at the low ratings this got since I really like this product. It smells fine (not a bad or memorably great scent), lathers like crazy which I love and it leaves my hair feeling soft, clean and lightweight. Not much more I need or could ask for in a shampoo. Not to mention, my boyfriend who has really thin hair, had amazingly soft and full looking hair one day and when I mentioned it he said he had used my shampoo!!! The only thing I could complain about with this product is that water collects in the lid so when I pick up the bottle to open, cold water that has been sitting in the lid splashes on me...who wants to feel cold water in a hot shower? But that's a horrible thing to complain about for a product that cost me less than a value meal at McDonald's.

on 3/13/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Very hard to wash out!! The only thing I liked was I saved time and didn't have to wash and condition my hair. However, it took many more mins to feel like I had gotten it all out so in the end I didn't save any time. The smell was amber and good but a strong smell. I have long, colored and highlighted wavy very very dry hair. Wen seems to do the same about washing out though.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I am so surprised to see a low rating on this shampoo because I absolutely love it. I have tried alot of sulfate free shampoo, most which are pretty nice but not geared towards color protecting. I use the bodify version and while not the best volumising one i've tried, it is definitely the best all rounder. Most volumising shampoos tend to dry out my hair and make it incredibly tangled, the best one I've tried is Tigi catwalk - Your Highness which would be my number one choice if it was cheaper and had color protecting properties. The L'oreal really cleanses my hair, lathers well and importantly doesnt leave my hair tangled, dry, flat or leave residues. The instant I used this, I could tell the difference and I still love it. The smell doesnt bother me at all, people have described it as an earthy smell which I dont mind at all, but honestly it doesnt really smell earthy to me. I haven't tried the conditioner yet because I love the smell of my garnier color last conditioner (not a fan of the shampoo though) and it is cheaper as well. I've heard mixed reviews on the conditioner so i may try it later down the track. At the moment I use these 2 products in conjunction with my orofluido oil and this has worked the best, even moreso than my old high maintenance routines of pre shampoo and post shampoo masks and all sorts of things.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The only good thing I can find to say about this shampoo, is it smells 1/2 way decent, other than that it's a huge waste of money. and getting it out of the tube is more work than it's worth.

it did nothing to preserve my haircolor, did not moisturize my hair at all, & left my hair feeling like it had buildup on it. it's priced too high, when compared to how it performs. L'Oreal needs to go back to the drawing board with this one.

the conditioner left my hair flat, not moisturized, but it was easier to get out of the tube.

on 11/11/2009 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this shampoo, love the scent. I don't think it leaves my hair particularly soft or anything, I would say it's just average, although I still like it. My bf loves it, and wants to sniff on my hair all the time when I use it... so that is a plus!