L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Green
L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

3.0

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 3/25/2018 7:23:00 PM

I have been using the Everpure Frizz-Defy Shampoo for a week or two now. I have started to develop dandruff and an itchy scalp. I haven't struggled with dandruff since I was a kid. It is definitely this shampoo causing the dandruff.

on 5/21/2014 12:41:00 PM

I love this shampoo mainly because it is the only shampoo I've ever used that helps me hold onto my color-treated red shade. The sulfate-free is just a bonus, I think I've tried every shampoo for color-treated hair in existence and they all strip the color so fast.

I'm a bit surprised at so many people experiencing itching or contact dermatitis with this product. I don't have sensitive facial skin, but lot's of shampoos make my scalp itch horribly, This one doesn't bother me at all.

It does leave my hair silky-soft and detangled, but I like that. I just bump up the styling products when my hair is super-clean.

I have been looking for a good shampoo that wont strip the color out of my hair i used to use the garnier color shield that stuff HORRIBLE!!!. so i tried jodco but a small bottle is 14$ a bottle this stuff i better 10$ still up there in price but better then the jodco the smell of this shampoo for some reason reminds me of a scent you'd smell in a men fragrance maybe its the rosemary juniper or the combination of the rosemary mint scent that the conditioner has but i actually enjoy the scent this shampoo is nice it suds up even though it sulfate free my hair feels clean not overly dry or anything and it hasn't faded my color i would defiantly repurchase this shampoo

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Decent sulfate-free shampoo. No issues with using it--lathered nicely, smelled nice, got my hair good and clean. Price was okay. Would consider repurchasing at some point, but just finished my first bottle of this and I'm in no big hurry to replace it.

on 6/3/2013 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Tried this on a whim when I ran out of Redken Color Extend (which I like better) but so far this seems OK - especially for $7.99 (reduced from 9.99). I have once used it 3 times so far so I need more time before I render a final verdict.
Verdict is in - I like it - no issues with fading my color and lathers well and smells neutral.

I love this shampoo!

on 3/13/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Very hard to wash out!! The only thing I liked was I saved time and didn't have to wash and condition my hair. However, it took many more mins to feel like I had gotten it all out so in the end I didn't save any time. The smell was amber and good but a strong smell. I have long, colored and highlighted wavy very very dry hair. Wen seems to do the same about washing out though.

on 1/30/2013 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because my hair is dyed red. The shampoo lathered great and I did like the smell. But when i washed it out, it left a film over my hair. I am a thrifty person- if it is not good for hair, I will use it as body wash. Even using it on my skin, it too felt like a film that was not pleasant. I cant figure what is in this to leave an unpleasant feeling to the touch. I say this because I gave it to my husband to use, and he said the same thing without me telling of my experience. So its back for the search for a shampoo that will help retain color and feel.

on 3/2/2012 1:37:00 AM

I've heard how sulfate free shampoos are great for colored hair so I figured I'd give this a try, but I kinda hated it. It didn't smell all that great and made my hair super dry (I could barely get a comb through parts of it after my shower- and this is after using conditioner AND a leave in smoothing cream) My hair can tend to be on the oily side and I really didn't feel like this got it very clean and felt like it didn't rinse out all the way. It did, however, lather more than I expected it to though. Won't be using this again.

on 7/10/2011 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I ran out of my John Frieda full body shampoo & conditioner and I couldn't find anymore at the store, so I picked this up. Honestly I do not like this product at all. It weighed down my hair soo much, I really can tell a big difference (& not a good one) when I switched to this shampoo. My hair had absolutely no volume, which wouldn't be that bad but this literally made my natural curls fall super flat. The smell sucks. Don't buy unless you already have naturally stick straight hair and actually need a color protective shampoo.

Popular Shampoos