L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

2.6

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like how this shampoo smells and cleans. It smells like a nice, womanly perfume (as opposed to teenage girl). Maybe a bit of amber in there. The shampoo does a good job cleaning my hair and it feels like there are some replenishing oils in the formula (my hair feels moisturized when I rinse, not stripped dry like my old shampoo). I use conditioner and style as normal.

Have not had any issues with volume, and appreciate how I can shampoo every 3 days (2x a week) without my hair seeming greasy or flat. However, my ends are still dry and I am still on the search for a moisturizer that does not contain silicones as their primary ingredient. At least until I move away from this desert climate! :) I miss my Washington hair.

this stuff sucks big time! first of all it smells horrible with the rosemary and mint combo and it made my hair a dried up puff ball not good this stuff needs to be reformulated i wish i could give it a "0"

on 7/25/2010 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm happy to report that this is a great shampoo. I have found that the Everpure and Everstrong shampoos are great at making hair strong and healthy. I have thin, long hair and a squeeze of this stuff lathers into all of my hair nicely. I can't say that this actually improves my hair color. Odd thing is Everstrong (bodify) seemed to do that better than this one. This stuff doesn't seem to weigh my hair down or leave residue behind. Just strong, volumized and soft hair over here!

on 6/23/2010 2:21:00 AM

This made my hair feel like straw--like after coloring my hair kind of straw. I used deep conditioner after, I didn't think regular conditioner would get the tangles out. Smelled better than I expected. I may try the moisture/hydrating formula, but I wouldn't use this one again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I actually really like this shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and managable. Plus it's sulfate-free, which is awesome. My curls always look good after using this product.

I hoped this would be an improvement over colorvive but it is not. My hair felt limp, and it did not protect my hair color.

on 4/1/2010 3:49:00 PM

I was very excited to try this product becuase it was sulfate free. I used it along with the complimenting shampoo. I have very thick wavy hair with a lot of natural body and it generally tolerates products well. But after using this product for about a month, I noticed that the very back underside of my hair had become very greasy and kind of matted even after it was just washed. It was so disgusting. This has NEVER happened to me before. I thought that maybe I just hadn't rinsed well enough, but I finally concluded that the problem was this product. My hair went back to normal after I switched shampoos and conditioners. I do not recommend this product at all.

on 3/23/2010 2:19:00 PM

More poo poo.

I tried it in hopes of finding an alternative to my Pureology, but no. It smells like a dude, and it makes my hair feel dry and sticky when it's wet, which makes it snap and break when I comb it! My hair is dull, frizzy and lifeless with this stuff. It's all bad.

on 2/1/2010 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was very disappointed with this shampoo. I purchased it after I coloured my highlighted hair back to dark. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to Redken products which I use after I colour my hair. I didnt find this to be all that cheap (7.99) and it was very thick and hard to get out of the tube. It lathered well but left me with buildup and dull looking hair. By the time the bottle was 3/4 finished, it was too hard to squeeze out the rest and the tube went into the garbage.

Not impressed with this at all. I have heavily highlighted, straight hair. My hair didn't feel very clean when done. I used for a couple of weeks and didn't see any difference in the color. Won't buy again.