L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Black
L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

4.5

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

Have been using this daily for 9 months and I do love it.
I must say that the first time I tried this, I absolutely hated it. The smell was a bit strange and I could not get used to how hard it is to lather (my first time trying a sulphate free shampoo). But I must have gotten over the smell and got used to lathering it and somehow just really like this product now.
I wash my hair twice a day and this shampoo is light enough for it. Yet, it is also strong enough to clean my hair (you can tell how particular I am about the cleanliness of my hair as I have always washed it twice a day). It retains the colour of my hair dye fairly well. And the price is quite reasonable for a shampoo of this quality.
Another thing I like about this shampoo is that is does not leave a residue which I think the other Loreal elvive shampoo does. My hair feels light even after months of using this shampoo.
There are not a lot of colour care shampoos in the market and so far, this is my favourite.

on 9/13/2011 12:01:00 PM

I'm someone who has a sensitive scalp and loves dyeing my hair so for a few years and some months before I found this shampoo, my scalp and hair suffered a lot from all the brands I've tried. When I first saw this in a drugstore, I was immediately sold because, hey, it's L'Oreal, right?

I bought the shampoo a day after I had my roots recolored and the shampoo I was using before (one of the dandruff-fighting ones) had stripped my color pretty badly so I knew I had to get this L'Oreal one fast.

When I first smelled the shampoo, I liked it instantly. I'm a huge sucker for earthy, herbal scents and it wasn't overpowering like some scents I've sniffed. After the first wash, I immediately knew this was THE shampoo for me. My scalp barely itched (read: never) and my hair didn't tangle up at all. It's been a couple of weeks now and the shampoo has not let me down at all even though I'm currently suffering from hormone-caused oily scalp. Hardly an itch and it doesn't feel greasy.

Will definitely continue to buy this.