L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

1.5

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 2/1/2013 5:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I thought this was going to be good as it was Sulfate free and Sulfates are damaging to the hair.
Firstly, the packaging is poor. The bottle doesn't hold it's shape and that means after using the shampoo a few times the bottle won't keep it's shape and won't stand up properly in the shower. The smell of this shampoo is average. It smells very plant like and not the most appealing. Didn't damage my hair but did no good either. In general quite disappointing. Don't bother with this!

on 7/10/2011 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I ran out of my John Frieda full body shampoo & conditioner and I couldn't find anymore at the store, so I picked this up. Honestly I do not like this product at all. It weighed down my hair soo much, I really can tell a big difference (& not a good one) when I switched to this shampoo. My hair had absolutely no volume, which wouldn't be that bad but this literally made my natural curls fall super flat. The smell sucks. Don't buy unless you already have naturally stick straight hair and actually need a color protective shampoo.

Popular Shampoos