L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Curly
L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

2.4

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 10/27/2012 7:58:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Pretty bad. The shampoo was very harsh and dried out my hair and scalp. My scalp was irritated for a few days afterward. I waited a couple of weeks before trying it again thinking something else caused the irritation, but sure enough it was this product and its matching conditioner. I'm throwing both out.

on 12/28/2011 6:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I only used this one time, so this may not be the most helpful review. The packaging with the flip top and tube is great and the shampoo gave a nice thick lather. The smell was too overpowering; it was like being in the dentist's office. It was bad enough for me to return it after one use.

on 10/23/2010 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product dried out my hair and gave me severe dandruff. My hair type is dry curly frizzy dark brown hair. My stylist recommended that I try products for color treated hair, even though I don't color my hair, because they tend to be gentlest on the hair and are good for dry frizzy hair (my hair type). I wash my hair two to three times a week, since I blow dry my hair so I don't wash it as often. I used this product for about a month with the complimentary conditioner and deep conditioner. I started to develop rash like dry patches on my scalp which escalated to scaling of the skin. My hair also feels like hay and looks super dry (I have been blow drying my hair for years and my hair has never felt or looked this dry ever....also I am very careful about using heat on my hair and using deep conditioners and heat protectants). This product (along with its sister products) went straight into the trash.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I actually really like this shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and managable. Plus it's sulfate-free, which is awesome. My curls always look good after using this product.

on 6/21/2009 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was excited to give this a try since my hair color seems to fade even more quickly now that menopause has hit. It was great the first couple times I used- but after about the third time it made my hair tacky and felt kind of stiff. I have long wavy hair- fine hair but a lot of it. It really was unpleasant and I have quit using it at all.