L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

2.9

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 8/5/2015 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best thing for my colored hair. I love it and will repurchase when I run out. Absolute favorite! The smell, the result, everything is great.

on 6/23/2015 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this for years, in conjunction with head and shoulders; I didn't realize it was so bad for me until I quit. I thought i just was cursed with bad hair or perhaps allergic to hair color, but no. I stopped this product and instant relief. Now my itchy head and hairline dandruff is gone. My hair has stopped falling out so much, too. This was terrible. All of the Loreal shampoos should be recalled.

Definitely not my favorite shampoo, I have color treated hair and I'm on a budget so I figured this would be worth a try. It basically did nothing for the longevity of my color, and I honestly think it stripped my color a bit. It did nothing for my hair except make it smell like mint.

I have been looking for a good shampoo that wont strip the color out of my hair i used to use the garnier color shield that stuff HORRIBLE!!!. so i tried jodco but a small bottle is 14$ a bottle this stuff i better 10$ still up there in price but better then the jodco the smell of this shampoo for some reason reminds me of a scent you'd smell in a men fragrance maybe its the rosemary juniper or the combination of the rosemary mint scent that the conditioner has but i actually enjoy the scent this shampoo is nice it suds up even though it sulfate free my hair feels clean not overly dry or anything and it hasn't faded my color i would defiantly repurchase this shampoo

on 10/12/2013 11:18:00 AM

I really like this shampoo. My sister suggested it, because I thought her hair smelled really good and she told me what she used and how much she loved it! I will say, my first week shampooing with it I wasn't impressed. I felt like it made my hair TOO soft, and I had a lot of fly away hairs (kinda how Dove shampoo does to my hair)...But now on my third week or so of using this, I really do like it! My hair is actually super shiny and healthy looking, and the flyaways seem to have gone away. I will definitely purchase this product again! I would encourage anyone who doesn't initially like it to give it a longer try....you may change your mind!!

on 6/24/2013 1:12:00 AM

My main issue with this was that it gave me an itchy scalp. I've used other shampoos that were irritating but this was the worst so far. I really wanted to find a good drugstore brand sulfate free shampoo but so far no luck.

I've been trying to find a Shampoo for colour treated hair that is both cheap and sulfate free. And while this shampoo does win on those 2 points, it fails everywhere else. It left my hair very dry to the point where I had to slather it with a deep conditioner to even get a comb through it. If it strips the hair this much, there is no way it is safe for coloured hair. Very disappointed.

on 2/1/2013 5:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I thought this was going to be good as it was Sulfate free and Sulfates are damaging to the hair.
Firstly, the packaging is poor. The bottle doesn't hold it's shape and that means after using the shampoo a few times the bottle won't keep it's shape and won't stand up properly in the shower. The smell of this shampoo is average. It smells very plant like and not the most appealing. Didn't damage my hair but did no good either. In general quite disappointing. Don't bother with this!

on 1/30/2013 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because my hair is dyed red. The shampoo lathered great and I did like the smell. But when i washed it out, it left a film over my hair. I am a thrifty person- if it is not good for hair, I will use it as body wash. Even using it on my skin, it too felt like a film that was not pleasant. I cant figure what is in this to leave an unpleasant feeling to the touch. I say this because I gave it to my husband to use, and he said the same thing without me telling of my experience. So its back for the search for a shampoo that will help retain color and feel.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like how this shampoo smells and cleans. It smells like a nice, womanly perfume (as opposed to teenage girl). Maybe a bit of amber in there. The shampoo does a good job cleaning my hair and it feels like there are some replenishing oils in the formula (my hair feels moisturized when I rinse, not stripped dry like my old shampoo). I use conditioner and style as normal.

Have not had any issues with volume, and appreciate how I can shampoo every 3 days (2x a week) without my hair seeming greasy or flat. However, my ends are still dry and I am still on the search for a moisturizer that does not contain silicones as their primary ingredient. At least until I move away from this desert climate! :) I miss my Washington hair.