L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Combination
L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

3.1

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 11/8/2017 5:25:00 PM

I got this on sale in the supermarket so the price is right. It has a pleasant smell and it has no sulfates. I would say for the price and availability, it is pretty good.

I have the worst hair. Greasy roots, dry ends. Not curly enough or straight enough to airdry. Thin, fine, frizzy. My biggest complaint is my greasy roots. I have never woke up in the morning and not had to use dry shampoo or rewash...it sucks. This shampoo is the first ever to keep my roots in check for multiple days!! This is a big deal for me. It is a thicker shampoo and the bottle is on the small side so this stuff goes a little too fast...that is my only complaint. I am also not crazy about the packaging....so I guess two complaints. Now that I know there is hope for my hair I will definitely be repurchasing :)

on 10/22/2016 8:08:00 AM

I love this! I went red a couple of months ago and was using John Frieda red shampoo and conditioner. Meantime my hair faded fast and felt dry. Tried this a couple of times and my hair feels soft, the colour doesn't seem to be fading as quickly, it styles really well and I only have to wash it once every 3 days instead of every other day. Love!

on 6/23/2015 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this for years, in conjunction with head and shoulders; I didn't realize it was so bad for me until I quit. I thought i just was cursed with bad hair or perhaps allergic to hair color, but no. I stopped this product and instant relief. Now my itchy head and hairline dandruff is gone. My hair has stopped falling out so much, too. This was terrible. All of the Loreal shampoos should be recalled.

Definitely not my favorite shampoo, I have color treated hair and I'm on a budget so I figured this would be worth a try. It basically did nothing for the longevity of my color, and I honestly think it stripped my color a bit. It did nothing for my hair except make it smell like mint.

on 5/26/2014 2:01:00 PM

When I run out of this shampoo I will go and buy more. I have been using it off and on for a couple of years. I do color my hair and I don't find it strips out the color any more than any other shampoo. I have tried other shampoos and always come back to this one. It makes great lather, smells good and lasts a long time and I like the tube it comes in. I notice with other shampoos I get flyaways with my fine thick hair.
Don't understand the bad reviews.

on 5/21/2014 1:04:00 PM

I am really surprised at the low rating for this. I have bought many tubes ot this shampoo, and continue to repurchase it. It keeps my color fresh very, very well. I love the lather and the smell. And as far as making my scalp itch, I have the opposite experience. If I use other shampoos for a while, my scalp starts to itch like crazy. I go back to this, and it stops. It's $5.99 at Target, and with the frequent $1 and $2 coupons that L'Oreal runs for it, it's a pretty good bargain.

on 5/21/2014 12:41:00 PM

I love this shampoo mainly because it is the only shampoo I've ever used that helps me hold onto my color-treated red shade. The sulfate-free is just a bonus, I think I've tried every shampoo for color-treated hair in existence and they all strip the color so fast.

I'm a bit surprised at so many people experiencing itching or contact dermatitis with this product. I don't have sensitive facial skin, but lot's of shampoos make my scalp itch horribly, This one doesn't bother me at all.

It does leave my hair silky-soft and detangled, but I like that. I just bump up the styling products when my hair is super-clean.

I have been looking for a good shampoo that wont strip the color out of my hair i used to use the garnier color shield that stuff HORRIBLE!!!. so i tried jodco but a small bottle is 14$ a bottle this stuff i better 10$ still up there in price but better then the jodco the smell of this shampoo for some reason reminds me of a scent you'd smell in a men fragrance maybe its the rosemary juniper or the combination of the rosemary mint scent that the conditioner has but i actually enjoy the scent this shampoo is nice it suds up even though it sulfate free my hair feels clean not overly dry or anything and it hasn't faded my color i would defiantly repurchase this shampoo

on 10/12/2013 11:18:00 AM

I really like this shampoo. My sister suggested it, because I thought her hair smelled really good and she told me what she used and how much she loved it! I will say, my first week shampooing with it I wasn't impressed. I felt like it made my hair TOO soft, and I had a lot of fly away hairs (kinda how Dove shampoo does to my hair)...But now on my third week or so of using this, I really do like it! My hair is actually super shiny and healthy looking, and the flyaways seem to have gone away. I will definitely purchase this product again! I would encourage anyone who doesn't initially like it to give it a longer try....you may change your mind!!